The Voices

(A/N I FINALLY DID IT!! This chapter will be long in my opinion. This time there will be full detail in the whole chapter. Enjoy)

~

Chara? Are you awake? I just wanted you to know... I love you... so much

Third person POV~

Frisk awoke from a sleepless night and looked around. Now knowing where she was she kissed her wife and got up to go make food. Frisk then heard something, it was a familiar noise. But it only got louder and louder. Filling the walls of Frisk's head. She fell to the ground and covered her ears trying to stop the awful crying. Chara woke up in a panic and looked around for Frisk when she heard the screaming she bolted out of bed and ran into the kitchen to see her beloved wife on the ground screaming. "Frisk! Frisk! What's the matter" Chara dropped to the floor to see if she was hurt. "Frisk take a deep breath you're going to be fine," Chara said to Frisk calmly but still worried. Asriel rushed out of his room to see what was going on. "Chara what happened?!" "I don't know! I woke up to her screaming and on the ground." Asriel got on the floor with them and tried to talk with her.

Frisk couldn't hear Chara or Asriel for the voices yelling in her head were too loud. They kept shrieking and crying to her. She wanted it to stop so badly. Asriel picked up Frisk and Chara followed as they walked to the doors leading to Snowdin. The room got colder and some plants were removed due to most wilting. Chara opened the big doors and Frisk's crying could now be heard throughout Snowdin. Monsters all within the borders of Snowdin could hear the wails of a human. Sans, who was close to the ruins could hear the screams and cries of his friend. He decided to take a shortcut in the midst of the moment. He appeared at the doors of the ruin looking around for his friend.

It seems that they walked through the forest looking for help from someone. His nonexistent ears heard a louder scream but knew who it belonged to, he teleported into the dark forest closer and closer to his friend. All of a sudden the screaming stopped and all he could hear was the eerie sounds of his own breath. "Frisk?" he said quietly but loud enough for frisk or at least someone to hear it. He heard a whisper from the forest and guessed it to be his dear friend in need of help. He teleported once again and when got to his destination he saw the blood of a human. At this point Sans the skeleton was worried sick. "Frisk? Where are you?! Please! speak to me!!" he yelled loud enough for the entire forest to echo. "Sans..."

Chara's POV~

After Asriel and I started to walk through the forest looking for help, Frisk started to say something I couldn't hear her so I asked her what she said and she jumped off Asriel and onto the ground saying things I didn't understand. The only thing I really understood was when she said "Open-" She stopped moving and Asriel went to see if she was okay but before he could a white light flashed into our eyes and I saw a portal open. That creepy skeleton that looked like Sans came through the portal and looked around for something. he snapped his head to me and started to walk closer. "yOu didN't tHink i wOu1N't comE B4ck?1" I pulled a knife from my pocket and ran to Frisk to protect her. Asriel pulled out a sword and attacked the skeleton.

The glitchy skeleton chucked and then strings came from his eyes and hands. I did my best, I promise I did. I dodged every attack, Cut every string, and protected Frisk as long as I could. But when people get tired they tend to make mistakes. So when I ran to make sure this creepy figure didn't grab Frisk and take her soul, I was too slow. He removed Frisk's soul from her body and scratched me up a bit. Asriel tried to grab him but a black bone pierced his arm and he fell unconscious as the skeleton teleported out of this place. As I lay there I started to cry... "F-Frisk, I'm so sorry!" I almost black out until I hear the faint yelling of a person. "Frisk?" someone whispered and ruffled through the trees. I few feet away I spot Sans and he looks around worried as hell. "Frisk? Where are you?! Please! speak to me!!" I could hear his voice echo throughout the entire forest. 

"Sans..." He turned, saw me, and teleported right in front of my face. "He..took her. Asriel is injured..." He looked at my wounds and picked me up then went over to Asriel. "You should've called me." I could feel the anger, sadness, but relief in his voice that someone was okay. He teleported us to his house and called for Paps, "BROTHER WHAT IS GOING ON HAVE IMPORTANT RECIPES TO LOOK OVE-....HUMAN!! PRINCE!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT???!!!" He rushed to us and looked at our health. "YOU ARE BOTH IN CRITICAL CONDITION!! I MUST HEAL YOU IMMEDIATELY!!" He started to heal me and I could feel myself regaining strength. After he did that he healed Asriel and placed him in his room to rest. Sans looked at me with a worried look and I knew what he was gonna ask. "Chara...what the hell happened?" 

I turned to Sans. And Papyrus walked down stairs. "I SHALL MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR YOU HUMAN! BUT I MUST GO GET INGREDIENTS FIRST!" Papy left and I laughed and was ready to tell Sans what had happened. After I told him he looked away and stood up heading for the door. "Where are you going?" Sans stopped walked but didn't look my way. "You said he only took frisk's soul, so I'm going to get her body and bring it here so we can figure something out. " I nodded and he walked out of the house.

Time skip~ 

It's been an hour since Sans went to look for Frisk's body. What if he hasn't found her, or the creepy skeleton took her. Just as I was about to get up Sans rushed into the house holding Frisk's body. I directed him to the couch where he set her down. "What happened out there? You look so beat up!" Sans looked at Frisk and started to tear up. "She's fallen... and I don't think her body could hold her soul again." "What?! What do you mean?!" He looked at me and sighed. "If her soul were to enter her body again flowers would grow on her body so rapidly she would die in a matter of a few minutes..." 

Third POV~

Chara wondered how he knew this, where did he get this information? "Sans, how do you know that?" Chara said with worry and confusion in her voice. Sans looked at Chara "Certain monsters have the ability to see inside of a human" ... "That's creepy Sans" "Not like that! I mean, we know how to see a human's coding." Chara nodded and stood up to check on Asriel in Papyrus's bedroom, Sans stayed with Frisk. The house was quiet with Papyrus gone - It smelt of burnt spaghetti and blood- Once Chara got into Papyrus's room she saw Asriel awake just looking down. It had looked as if he was crying. "She's going to just fine Azzy-" "You don't know that! The skeleton took her soul!" Chara stood there in silence until she heard Sans yell. "Chara! Get down here!" Asriel and Chara rush down stairs and Sans teleported them into the kitchen. "Look..." Sans pointed to Frisk.

Frisk looked at Chara with a somber look but a tear rolled down her face. Chara walked closer to Frisk. "Sweetie? That's you, right?" Chara reached her hand out but Sans saw the truth. Something shiny was behind 'Frisk'. So when Chara reached her hand out to touch the persons face Sans yelled. "Chara stop!" She turned around to look at Sans. "What? Why?!" Just as Sans was about to say something 'Frisk' lunged at Chara with the knife. Luckily Chara has great dodging skills.

Sans activated his eye to make his fake friend back off. Which worked, but the fake didn't show any emotion. He teleported behind this person and tired them to a chair. Now for some answers. "Who are you?" Nothing ... Sans summoned bones and looked like he was going to attack. "Okay Okay!! I'll tell you!" Chara couldn't stand this so she had to look away from the fake. Asriel was sitting on the couch ready to listen "I'm Frisk" Chara flinched, turned around, and brought a knife to 'frisk's' neck. "If you don't answer truthfully I'll slit your throat." A tear rolled down the fakes face and Chara's eyes widened and she stepped back.

Sans led Chara out of the room and it was just Asriel, Sans and whoever this 'Frisk' is. "Where is Frisk's soul?" The fake looked at Sans, broke the rope and got up. "What are you doing?" Asriel bolted up and as the fake walked closer to Sans they unexpectedly hugged him. Asriel sighed and sat back down. "Frisk asked me to do this, even though she far away I can hear her, she's just really scared." Sans knew what this person was saying was real. He could see the tears falling from this lifeless face of there's. He hugged back tightly and sighed. "So why did you try to stab Chara?" "I didn't know who she was, so I tried to protect my- this body" Sans nodded and sat down next to Asriel while patting a spot next to him "let's talk,"

*

*

*

(A/N boom I even added a song. See ya on Sunday, this time it will  be on schedule)

*

*

(1680 words)