Chapter 12

~ALEXA'S P.O.V~

A drinking game? Oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into...I honestly don't like getting drunk- it makes people not think clearly and the feeling the next day is not worth it. But I decide to play since everyone else is. Maybe I will purposely get out early on in the game.

"So, what are the rules?" Olivia asks.

"You drink as many shots as you can and if you stop, pass out, or throw up, you're out." Harry answers.

"That's simple enough." Niall says.

Harry hands us each a shot.

"One...two...three." Harry counts down and we take our shots in one gulp.

It kind of burns as it down my throat, but it isn't too bad. I stay in the game for three more rounds of shots and stop at round five.

"It's not that I can't take it....I just had a headache already to begin with and I don't want it to get worse." I lie, blushing.

"It's alright, love." Niall says, slurring his words.

Harry stays in for two more rounds, and then runs out of the room. We all laugh when we hear puking sounds coming from the bathroom.

"Comon Harry, you're a wimp!" Olivia yells.

"Shut it!" Harry yells back after he finishes throwing up.

"Time for r-round 8!" Niall says pouring two new shots. He misses the glasses, so I take the bottle from him and pour it for him. He isn't going to last much longer; he's so drunk. They take the next round of shots, and Niall stumbles backwards and falls on his bum.

"What's the matter? C-can't take it, leprechaun?" Olivia says, chuckling.

"N-no I can!" Niall says, but he passes out a second later. Olivia takes her tenth shot, winning the game.

"I AM THE GREATEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!!!" She screams.

Harry and I burst out laughing. Harry helps me carry Niall over to the couch and lays him down on it. I sit down next to him, wrapping my arms around him and turning on the tv. Harry picks up Olivia and throws her over his shoulder, while she screams words that I can't make out. Harry chuckles and starts to carry her up the stairs, stumbling a bit. I laugh and then turn my attention back to the tv. I turn on Say Yes to the Dress. After a few minutes, Niall stirs and sits up. 

"That'll be you in one of those dresses one day. But sexier." He mumbles before passing out again. I laugh and kiss his forhead. I really do love him. After a while, I drift to sleep.

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

When we get into my room, I set her down on the bed while I lay down next to her. Next thing I know, she pulls me on top of her and starts making out with me. I know she isn't thinking straight, so I won't go all the way tonight, but a little fun won't hurt. She rips my shirt off and runs her hands down my chest. This girl kills me. I roll her off of her and pick her up, placing her on top of me so she is straddling me. Her cast bangs against my knee painfully. Man, I cannot wait until she gets that stupid thing off. Ignoring the pain, I start making out with her again. She reaches over the side of the bed and grabs my Jack Wills shirt that is laying on the floor. She pulls away from me and looks at me seductively.

"Remember when you helped me change into the hospital gown that day we first met?" She says mischievously. If she's thinking what I'm thinking, I like where this is going.

"Yes." I say, running my hands up and down her body.

"And remember how I acted like I didn't want you too?" She whispers in my ear. I feel her hot breath on my neck, making me shiver. She turns me on so much.

"Y-yes." I choke, still running my hands down her body.

She grabs my hands and places them on her bum. "I actually really, really wanted you to." She whispers slowly.

"C-can I do it again?" I ask hopefully.

"Please." She begs.

I remove my hands from her bum and run them up to the zipper of her dress. I slowly unzip it, lifting it over her head. After removing it, I step back and look her up and down. I can't do this. As hard as it is, I have to stop this before it gets too heated. If she removes her bra or panties, that will be it. I won't be able to control myself. I sigh, grab the Jack Wills shirt, and pull it over her head. She gives me a look, wondering why I did that.

"Not tonight, baby." I tell her, kissing her forehead.

"Whyyy?" She whines.

"Because I respect you." I explain, running my hands through her hair. "Believe me, I want to. You have no idea how hard it was for me to stop myself. But I can't take advantage of you. If you want to do it when your're sober, then I will. I love you." I kiss her on the lips and then help her under the covers, sliding in next to her. She lays her head down on my chest.

"I love you too." She mumbles before falling asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a few days! Thanks so much for reading and voting- keep it up! Hope you all like this chapter---I know it's a bit short, sorry---next few chapters there will be more drama! Let me know what you guys think :) xx