Chapter 2

When we get to the hospital, Harry carries me inside and sets me down on a chair while he talks to the nurse at the desk and collects the paper work I need to fill out. When he comes back, I reach out to take the paper work from him so i can start filling it out. He pulls it away and says that he will fill the answers in if I just tell him what to write. Thats strange. "Um, why?" I question. "Because I want to learn more about you." I can't help but blush. He's just too adorable.

"Full name?" Harry asks.

"Olivia- I already told you that." I say obnoxiously.

He laughs. "I meant your middle and last name too, babe."

"Olivia Lee." I tell him, avoiding saying my middle name. I hate my middle name. First, it's just a boy's name spelled differently to make it sound like a girl's name. And second, everyone spells it wrong.

"What about your middle name?"

"Ugh...Olivia Aryn Lee. A-R-Y-N" I look away from him as I say it.

"That's beautiful, love." He moves on to the next question. "Birthday?"

"July 23."

"That's tomorrow! And it's also the two year anniversary of One Direction." He says brightly.

"I know," I giggle, "I have an awesome birthday."

After we finish the paper work, Harry gets up to give it back to the nurse, but stops halfway and sits back down. I watch him curiously. He takes out his iPhone, finds the page where it asked for my cell phone number, and takes a picture of the number. He winks at me and goes to give the paper work back.

Tons of questions fill my head. Why would he want my number??! Does Harry Styles have a thing for me? No way, we just met. Besides, he could get any girl in the world. His sexy, curly hair, gorgeous eyes, and adorable dimples are irresistable. I come to the conclusion that he just wants in my pants, if anything.

"Olivia Lee?" A nurse comes out to take me for x-rays. Finally.

I start to get up, but then remember that I can't walk, as my leg is in two pieces. The nurse offers to get me a wheel chair, but Harry insists on carrying me. He picks me up again and carries me to a hospital room.

"I'm just going to assume you are her boyfriend, so here. Help her take off all her clothes but her undergarments and put this on." The nurse says, handing Harry a hospital gown and quickly walking out of the room.

"Wait! No he's not my boyfriend!" The nurse was gone already.  

I don't want Harry to see me in my undergarments! What if he doesn't like what he sees? Ugh, what's the difference. There will never be anything between us anyways, I mean look how famous this kid is.

"Here, stand on your good leg and hold on to the bed rail with the other to help you balance. I'll start with your shirt." He says, sounding very excited about this opportunity.

"I am perfectly capable of taking my own shirt off! It's the pants that I'll need help with. If you could just help me up on the bed I can take my shirt off myself." I say, firmly.

"And what if I dont want you to take it off yourself?" Harry questions, a smirk forming on his face.

"Oh my gosh, fine! I just want to get a cast on this so the pain will go away!" I give in.

I hold on to bed rail for balance as he told me too before and allow him to take my shirt off. He does so as slowly as he possibly can.

"Could you hurry up?!" I am starting to get annoyed.

"Sorry love, just trying to take a moment to enjoy the view." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes, but can't help but like what he said.

Once I finally get out of clothes and into the gown, the nurse comes back with a wheel chair. "Time for your x-rays! You'll have to wait here until she comes back, sir." I get in the wheel chair and go to get my x-rays.

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

I sit in the hospital room mindlessly scrolling through twitter. All I can think about is Olivia. She is gorgeous, sweet, funny, and has a really nice body. But I don't think she realizes it. I got to admit, I think I may be falling for her. Well, I guess that I did fall for her. I mean, I literally fell on top of her. Maybe it was fate. Oh shut it Harry, you sound like a character from some silly disney movie. All I know is that I definitely want to get to know Olivia better. I want her to become my close friend. No, I want her to become more than just my close friend. I want her to become my girlfriend.