Chapter 10

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

Although what Zayn did really pissed me off, I can't stay mad at him forever. He is one of my best friends. I decide to forget about it, we all make mistakes.

"Hey, when we all finish eating do you guys wanna go to the club?" I ask them. That will be a good way to put all that happened between Zayn, Olivia, and I in the past. We can all just have a good time together. They nod in agreement to my idea.

"Hey Lex are you finished eating?" Olivia asks Alexa.

"Yeah." She responds, taking her plate to the sink.

"Wanna go back to my place and get changed? We can't go to the club like this." Olivia says, motioning at her clothes and laughing.

"Yeah sure. Can you guys pick us up at Olivia's place in like an hour?" Alexa asks Niall, Zayn, and me.

"Yeah of course." I answer, smiling.

"Cool, see ya in an hour! Love ya Harry!" Olivia calls as she and Alexa make their way out the door.

"Love you too, babe!" I say back. I am so lucky to have her.

~ALEXA'S P.O.V~

Olivia and I get in my car and I drive us over to her place. She can't really drive all that well with the state of her leg. Stupid Harry. Actually, I am so glad Harry broke her leg. And I know she is too. I let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" Olivia asks.

"Nothing." I respond, laughing again as I say it.

"Spit it out!" Olivia says, annoyed.

"Just..if Harry hadn't broken your leg, we would both still be just average directioners trying to get their attention- trying to get them to notice us. But because he broke your leg, he not only noticed you, but he fell in love with you. And then you got Niall to notice me, and I guess fall in love with me too." I explain to her.

"Yeah, I guess that is kinda funny." Olivia says, chuckling.

When we get to her house, I immediately get to work curling my chocolate brown hair. Olivia french braids a front piece of her hair and pins it to the side. She leaves the rest of her golden blonde hair as it is naturally- straightish yet slightly wavy. I really don't have to curl my hair to make it look good- its generally pretty straight- but I think it looks better curled. I go into Olivia's closet to look for something to wear. I look through her dresses and something catches my eye.

"Olivia!!" I yell. "You borrowed one of my dresses and never gave it back to me!" I hear her begin to laugh. I roll my eyes and put on my favorite dress that Olivia 'borrowed' from me. It is strapless, light pink, and has a bunch of sequins on the chest area. It is tight on the top, and flows out into a puffy skirt that ends around mid-thigh. I slip on a pair of Olivia's silver heels. We're more or less the same shoe size- we both have huge feet. And we hate it. I then walk out to Olivia and spin around, showing off my dress. 

"Yeah, you can have it back. Looks better on you than it did on me." Olivia says, smirking at me and then laughing.

"Do you know how long I have been looking for this dress?!" I ask her, annoyed.

"Sorry!" She says as she walks into the closet to find something for herself, still laughing. She picks out a simple black dress. It is tight fitting and goes down to just above the knee. It is very low cut, but she pulls it off. After putting the dress on, she puts one flat on her good foot/leg. She then gets up, leaning against her crutches.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"You look great! Very..." I try to think of the right word, "mature." I decide on.

We sit down on the couch and chat until the boys pick us up.

"Soo..how's Niall?" She asks, winking.

"He's amazing. Best boyfriend ever!" I answer, giggling.

"Have you two....gotten it on yet?" She asks, once again winking.

"You are so weird." I say laughing.

"Well, have you?!" She asks anxiously.

"No..but maybe we will tonight." I answer, not looking at her. 

"Oh my gosh you slut!" She says jokingly, gasping over-dramatically.

"I mean, we will both get drunk probably..and it will just be perfect timing." I continue, "Why? Have you and Harry?" I never really thought about that. It wouldn't surprise me if they have, though.

"No. I think we're both waiting for the perfect chance." She answers, seriously.

We both sit there for a couple minutes, thinking to ourselves. Do I want to do that with Niall? What if he doesn't like it? What if I'm bad at it? And, I mean, I trust Niall...but what if he just leaves me after? Like what if that's all he's wanted the whole time? I realize that I'm being silly, worrying about all of that.

My thoughts are interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I pass Olivia her crutches and we make our way to the door. When I open it, I look up to see Niall and Harry standing there, both looking extremely handsome as usual.

"Hey, babe. You look gorgeous." Niall says, kissing me.

Harry turns to Olivia, looks her up and down, and says, "Wow. You look stunning, love." And kisses her.

"We look good? What about you two handsome men?!" I say, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah, seriously guys!" Olivia agrees.

We all jump when we hear a car horn. I look outside to see Zayn in the drivers seat, clearly waiting for us to come out. We laugh and make our way to the car.

When we get in, Zayn says, "Sorry to interrupt, but I was worried the club would close before you guys finished your greetings to eachother." He chuckles.

"Hey! It wasn't that long!" I yell, slapping his arm jokingly.

"We were standing out there talking for a few minutes, babe." Niall says, laughing.

"Niall, you're her boyfriend. You should be agreeing with her!" Olivia exclaims, defending me while chuckling.

"Yeah, cuz you guys always think that everything we say is correct." Harry says sarcastically with a smirk.

We all spend the rest of the car ride bickering with eachother playfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This chapter was kinda a filler- sorry if it seemed boring to some of you. I promise next chapter will be much better. Like wayy better. Keep reading, voting, commenting, etc! Love you guys! :)