episode nine

During episode 9 of the survival show Stray Kids, BamBam visited Chan

During episode 9 of the survival show Stray Kids, BamBam visited Chan. While JB hyung and Jinyoung visited the rest of Stray Kids.

Dylan looked in the mirror seeing the door slightly open. JB hyung and Jinyoung hyung stepped into the practice room.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" asked Dylan.

"Daehyun-ah, can't we come visit?" said Jinyoung.

The rest of Stray Kids watched the interaction between Dylan and Jinyoung. JB smirked knowing the close bond the two had.

Dylan internally laughed when he saw the way Hyunjin was behaving. He became a frozen popsicle.

When Jinyoung said the Hyunjin stated the he was his role model. Dylan couldn't help but laugh. In the end, Jinyoung invited Hyunjin to have a meal together.

"Hyung, you'll buy me a meal right?" pleaded Dylan with his irresistible puppy eyes.

"Daehyun-ah, you're like my brother of course I'll treat you to a meal."

Which caused Dylan to have a small smirk plastered on his face.

Later on, there was another special guest that caused Stray Kids to fanboy and Dylan to become grumpy. Kim Hana walked into the practice room. Every single members' eyes widened with the exception of Dylan.

Interview Session
Q: What first came to mind when you saw your sister walk into the room?
A: Why? Why are my members such big fanboys of my Noona.

Q: Would you let Hana date any of your members?
A: Channie hyung and Woojin hyung are the same age as my Noona. The rest are either slightly older than me or younger. I won't let her date any one of my members.

Dylan watched as the rest of Stray Kids surrounded his Noona. He was irritated to say the least. Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin were her biggest fanboys. Dylan kept a good eye of them.

"Yah aren't you going to give your Noona a hug?" scolded Hana.

Dylan was soft for his older sister. Even if he was one of the oldest members in Stray Kids, he acted like a complete baby in front of his Noona. The members described him as having a tsundere personality and being cold at times but the members were shocked at how quick he changed in front of his Noona.

"Noona, why didn't you visit me sooner? Just cause I moved out of the apartment doesn't mean you can't visit me. Noona, are you hungry? I'm hungry. Let's go eat, it's been so long since we've shared a meal," whined Dylan while hugging her.

"Arraso, Daehyun-ah. After practice has ended."

The look in Hana's eyes changed. Dylan knew that she was in professional mode. She was going to observe their performance and pick out everything they did wrong.

Hana watched as they did their performance. Dylan couldn't handle Hana's gaze anymore causing him to get out of beat with the other members. When Hana noticed Dylan fell a beat behind, she focused on him slightly more. She already knew what they had to fix since she met up with JB and Jinyoung before visiting the practice room. Once the performance was over, Nari sighed.
The members grew anxious.

"You guys haven't fix what JB oppa and Jinyoung oppa told you right?"

"Yes"

"Also Dylan-

That's it. I'm screwed.

"You fell behind on the beat with the rest of the members. You're a main dancer for this group. As a main dancer you shouldn't make those mistakes."

Q: How did you feel when Hana called you Dylan instead of Daehyun?
A: Honestly, I thought I messed up. She only called me Dylan when she's serious or mad. She usually calls me Daehyunnie or Daehyun. She was right on what she told me. As a main dancer, I can't afford to make those silly mistakes under pressure. Noona always takes care of her hoobaes. She's my Noona but also my sunbae.

Felix requested for Hana to dance to one of her songs called "Almost Love" Dylan watched as Hana gave a sexy performance while the rest of his members enjoyed it.

"Noona, lets go," Dylan said as the performance ended basically running out of the room to avoid any more requests from his members.

Q: How did you react to Dylan dragging you out of the practice room after performing 'Almost Love'?

A: I wasn't shocked at all. He tends to get jealous and protective that he acts like he's my oppa instead of my dongsaeng. But I feel like his members and him have a good connection and a strong bond. Stray Kids Hwaiting!