N: mjhe kese pta hona......m not keeping a check on u (😏😏)

Ma: achaw achaw mere mini monster dont be angry.......mene aise hi pocha tha (he said smiling while she slapped his hand at the title he gave to her.....

Ma: ok listen mene bht imp baat Karne hai tmse (he made a serious face)

N: Haan Haan bolo (getting serious looking at his serious face)

Ma: Nandini mein Aman ke khilaaf proofs ko compile Kar rha tha (after completing the sentence he looked at her face to judge her face expressions)

N: kon Aman (then realization hit her as she remembered their conversation b4 the attack) tm uski baat Kar rhe ho (her eyes widened to which he simply nodded)

N: dobara kyon (she said with fear evident in her eyes)

Ma: I wanna reveal his evil face.....i wanna do that show

N: hmesha tmne mere se hi aise baat karne hoti hai

Ma: to tm dosri shaadi karwa do mere phir use se kar lia karo ga sare baate (he joked trying to lessen the tension in the environment)

N: fazool baate mat kia karo (she growled while he chuckled at her response......)

After 2 3 minutes nandini exhaled a helpless sigh and said MANIK

N: kia ye karna zaroori hai

Ma: nandini i dont want them to think ke mein dar gya hn....moreover it's about our country's future (he tried to explain her)

N: but what about us....what about our future....daadi.... mein... mukti hmara kia (getting pissed off) tmhe pta hai ke kitni mushkil se wo time guzara tha mene (her voice turned shaky at the end)

Ma: nandini sb theek hoga

N: tmhe yaad hai tmne ye usdin bhi bola tha (pushing  his hand lightly) aur phir kia hua i saw ur lifeless body on the stretcher.....tmhare liye to bara asaan hai na hmare se pocho hmare kia condition thi jab hmne tmhe us trah dekha tha (few tears made their way to her eyes......)

Ma: lekin (he tried to say sth but was cut off by nandini)

N: tmne karna hi hai to mere se pochne ki kia zaroorat hai (she was scared which was cmng out in the form of anger)

Ma: nhi aise baat nhi hai....ur opinion matters to me the most tbhi to tmhare se poch rha....(wiping the corner of her eyes he consoled her)

N: and what if i say no (looking at him with her face void of expression)

Manik stopped caressing her hand and looked at her stoic face....averting his gaze from her face he stared at their entwined fingers but said nothing....silence prevailed in the room which was cut of by manik

Ma: then i will not do it.....(she looked at him shocked while he kept staring at their hands) i will handover all the proofs to someone else...someone willing to do that job (he said in low tone)

N: but few minutes ago u wanted to do it......u were working on it from so long (her eyes widened in shock as she looked at him.....how could he give up so easily that too on a thing on which he was working from months)

Ma: u dont want me to do it and i dont wanna go against my family (his answer came like a whisper)

N: show kab hai (she said after a pause while looking straight into his eyes.....when manik could give up his dreams for her then she shouldn't let his efforts go waste just bcz of some fear)