CHP 6

Manik went to soha's house to apologize....... although her parents were still angry at manik but soha forgave him bcz still she luved him no matter what..... ignoring the fact that she would never get him..... that he would be the husband of her best frnd.......manik thanked her many times.....he was obliged at her behaviour......she didn't make it her ego problem and said that she would talk to her parents too and he couldn't thank her enough for that favour

Murthy mansion

Daadi was present at nandini's house asking Nandini for daadi's bacha MANIK ....... although ñandini's parents knew about manik very well.....he would be the best person ever for their Nandini........the best son in law.....but still they demanded sometime to think about the proposal.......

Nandini's room

N: maa for the last and final time m saying that I will not marry that jerk....(angrily)

Sa: language Nandini....Apne hone wale husband ke baare mein aise nhi khte (irritated at nandini's attitude)

N: husband tab bnta jab Shaadi ho mein Shaadi nhi Karo ge us se....(firm tone)

Sa: Nandini behave.......tmne khud hi pichle Baar (previous time) ke ab Jo proposal aye ga u will not complain......Shaadi tmhare manik se hi hoge (sternly raising her hand )

N: aik manik hi aap ko Mila thaa Yaar maa mein nhi Shaadi Kar skti us se....soha Ka socha aap ne....manik se Shaadi no way .....baaqi koi blind bhi le aye Mene Shaadi Kar lene us se but not manik (explaining mode)

Sa: soha Ka Kia (confused)........ohhhhh god mein kese bhool gye ke manik aur soha ki bachpan mein hi engagement ho chuki thi (slapping her forehead in realization)......mein abhi manik ki daadi ko phone Kar ke manaa karte hn.....aise kese wo rishta leke aa skti Han (not liking it)

Ohhhhh manik ki daadi nhi manik ki ghalti hai 😊😊😊u can scold that journalist 😑😑......daadi is too sweet 😍😍

Nandini's parents decided to ask soha's parents about the matter....why did the engagement ended...they called khuraana Mansion and told them the entire situation but their answer shocked them when they got to know that khuranna's already knew about it.........Soha's parents told murthy's that they didn't have any problem with manan marriage as it was over between their daughter and manik .......(point to be noted that soha insisted her parents to do so....bcz deep down the heart she wanted manik to get what he wanted thinking atleast he shouldn't be deprived of the things he luved.....)

Murthy's were relaxed after getting positive response from khuranna's but nandini wasn't at all satisfied...she was irritated

N: Yaar kon aisa Karta hai.....mjhe phle hi PTA tha ye soha Mamu ki real daughter nhi 😂😂😂 bnda fight Karta hai....mom dad ko mana kar dete Shaadi ke liye .... boycott Kar dete manik Ka😏😏😏aise hi to hota hai ye ajeeb log hai ..........(pacing here and there)

Ri: di ye drama nhi Jo aisa kuch ho (laughing holding his stomach after listening to nandini )

N: shutup rishuu ......and u out of my room now (she said irritated)

Ri: mein to challa jao GA bs yeh btane Aya hn maa papa aap ko Ghar se nikalne ki baat Kar rhe (lip-pressed smile)

N: what the hell r u talking rishuu......(pissed off)

Ri: don't believe then.....(making whatever face.....) Ohhkkk m getting out of Ur room Jo kuch Dino baad Mera hone walaa hai (wicked smile teasing her)