silent countdown

Robbie's pov
I was picking out torlenea's outfit so she could match with me. So when I went to call her, she was just standing right in her bathroom doorway with a smirk. Sometimes I wish I wasn't crushing on this girl because my bestfriend crushing on her. I told her to pack her bag while I'm picking out cloths for her to wear over the weekend.

 I told her to pack her bag while I'm picking out cloths for her to wear over the weekend

I chose these outfits cause I thought they would cute on her. Not only that but we can also match.i left the room so she could get dressed so we can leave for the mall. I hear devontae overtalking on the phone.
The conversation went like this

D: what's up Nate

N: what's up vontae

D: Bro the bet still on?

N: Yeah, whoever smashed torlenea first is on.

D: Ok, I just got to convince her that I love her so I could get in them jeans.

N: Ok bro I got to go call me later

D:alright bye

I sat there dumbfounded and shocked. How could my bestfriend do that to the girl I love the most. Good thing I recorded it. I went in torlenea's room to show her what I just heard but I guess something was already going on.

Torlenea's pov
So thankful I didn't chose devontae. How could he make a bet off of me. Sad thing I trusted him with everything, I wonder where Robbie is right now. Speaking of the man himself, his face gave off confused vibes. He sat down next to me and hugged me, man I think I might have a winner. He showed me the clip and I couldn't believe my ears. Kobe,Kenny, and devontae was part of the bet. I can see devontae being part of it but kobe and Kenny, I never would've guessed it. I can't believe it, I can't believe I trusted them. At this point I got my bookbag that Robbie packed my day cloths in and got the other bookbag that had my PJs and shoes in it.

 At this point I got my bookbag that Robbie packed my day cloths in and got the other bookbag that had my PJs and shoes in it

Man I'm so thankful for robbie. If it wasn't for him, I would've went out with one of those idiots down stairs. Now I have to stuck with them at the mall. Now that I think about it I'd rather be with Robbie the whole time. I told Robbie to walk me to his house so I could drop my bookbags off, He said "sure". I walked down the steps only to try and be greeted by devontae. He tried to give me a hug and I dodged it. I felt so disrespected, now I know I can't trust anyone outside my group. Kobe asked what's wrong, I brushed pass him, and Kenny tried to hold my arm but wasn't successful at it. Man if only they knew the silent countdown had started. I walked to the kitchen only to see the people i love the most besides Robbie.