Stephen

Hi I'm Stephen curry
You may know me from the golden state warriors.
Well I'm Torlenea's dad. She might not have my last name but that's still my child either way.
She has her mothers last name
She get good grades and is a good child. Her brother on the other hand is outta pocket, even when he's in school.He still acts like a crazy child but we still love him.
Now they're other brother which is the oldest child. Everybody loved him for some odd reason but oh well that's my boy.

But they're mother is the spark to my fire. The first time I met they're mother was in middle school. We were transferring classes in the hallways and we bumped into each Other and ever since then that's when I figured out that I loved her. So after we graduated collage and moved into together. I decided that I would propose to her and she said yes thankfully. After that a year later we had a beautiful baby boy which is our oldest child Nate. Then after nate was Dre. Dre is the second oldest and then Torlenea. Torlenea is youngest child out of the whole family.

Torlenea might only be 14 but she's knows alot of old songs like fantasia and Alicia keys. But I love my family till my heart can tint.Nate is on his way back home from the military. And came to surprise Torlenea at school. And Dre is just at home sleeping. Now my wife will definitely be surprised and crying when she sees Nate. I just can't wait to see my boy nate come home today.