lonely island

Torlenea's pov
I was texting Malak like I always do. Eveything was going good till he told me someone like me.

 Eveything was going good till he told me someone like me

I felt so awkward. Usually if somebody likes me I ask who and then start talking to that person. But for some reason I felt like I already knew who this person was. Devontae told me that he liked me, he even wrote me a paragraph telling how much he likes me. Then there's kenny,Lord I love that child with all my heart but sometimes I be ready to choke him. He told me he liked me since we were younger. Why did people like me so much when I was younger? Then there's the one and only kobe. He told me he liked me through a treasure hunt, at first I was confused but then I got the hang of it. Then at the end of the treasure hunt there was a mirror with a letter written on it. The letter said"surprise!!! You've found the treasure. Now others might look in the mirror and be like that's torlenea but in that mirror I see a treasure." I will never forget that  night, I was so stunned that I ran home. Kobe texted me saying he's sorry and I told  him that he did nothing wrong. After that we just didn't text for 2 days.

I needed to talk to my people's so I went to the group chat.

Powerful na😚💗: Hey y'all

kingkobe😍💗: Hey girl

tazzthegenius🤓🤓: Hey loner

dopewithbars🍫💞: Hey taco

hawaiianboymalak🏖: Hey teaspiller

meechonmars🌌😊: Hey food taker

playboykenny😎😉: Hey baby momma

Coldvader❄☃️: Kenny she don want you bro

Metroo🚄: Im hungry

Vintagevontae👑💍: what up Lena

FWRobbie😣👅:  Hey na

Powerful na😚💗: when did we add Robbie to the chat?

FWRobbie😣👅: devontae added me

Powerful na😚💗: okay.who tryna come to the mall with me today???

Kingkobe😍💗: Me

tazzthegenius🤓🤓:sure

meechonmars🌌😊:I do

playboykenny😎😉: Im showering now

hawaiianboymalak🏖: you already know

dopewithbars🍫💞:ME BESTFRIEND

Coldvader❄☃️: me and dang calm down dope.

Vintagevontae👑💍: Me, I just need to shower.

FWRobbie😣👅: me

Metroo🚄: I vote me as the 400th contestant 

Powerful na😚💗: Meet up at my house then.

As I told them to meet up at my house I realized with out them I would be nothing. They're the reason why I'm always so calm. I don'teven know where I would be if I didn't have them. Dang I feel like I'm back on my lonely island again. Just as I got out the shower Robbie was going through my closet. I just sat there and watched him pick out my outfit for the day.

He turned around to call me and seen i was standing there with a smirk on my face. He told me to pack cloths, I'm staying at his house for the weekend. I just looked at him while he was packing my bag. I couldn't help but realize that Robbie is something else man. But you gotta love him.