19

Thank you so much for 125k... I'm not sure how else I can repay you...

My Lele :
wear casual clothes, ill meet u outside of ur dorm in 15 mins for our date!!

My Lele :
if ur not ready then ill have to message hyuck so he can help you ;)

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and stared curiously at his phone, tilting his head in confusion. It was there last day at the university before they had to leave for the winter break, the seven boys had all agreed that they were going to spend the last day together as a group as they wouldn't be seeing each other for around about two weeks (well, apart from their friends that aren't also their significant others. Seriously, why were they all dating one another again?). Just as he was about to message him back and asked him about their friends, five messages after one another came through with 'sorry, gonna have to cancel for today!' with a dumbass, made up an explanation. Jisung knew them all well enough to know that they cancelled their time together purely for the purpose of the two to have their date before they go away to Jisung's family lodge.

One message that made him chuckle especially was the one from Donghyuck until his brain actually decided to process what it had said.

Evil hyuck >:( :
Sorry, I'm gonna have to cancel for today, I'm too busy helping you get ready for your date!!

Jisung was about to message him back and tell him to not bother, that he was perfectly capable of finding an outfit for himself because God knows that he didn't want to be dealing with Donghyuck for the next fifteen minutes. Knowing the boy, he would find him the most extravagant outfit and go all out with the make-up, but all Jisung wanted was casual. It was just Chenle, he didn't need to impress him, they'd practically seen each other with tears rolling down their cheeks and snot everywhere. They'd seen each other at their worsts. Honestly, Jisung wasn't too bothered with having a first date, he knew Chenle well enough and knew he wanted to be with him, it was only because the elder was so insistent on it that he wasn't protesting against it.

But it was a date, dates were a significant part of the start of most relationships. He could faintly hear his mother gushing about her first date with his father in the back of his head, describing every little detail of it, even down to the clothing. One day he wanted to be able to do that, sit down and tell his kids about his first date with their father. Damn it, dressing up nicely was all apart of the date experiences, wasn't it? Doesn't matter how long you've known them, doesn't matter the impressions you made previously, it all matters on that first date. What if Chenle doesn't like how he is on the first date because he looked like trash (while Chenle would be a whole ass angel) and decided that Jisung isn't worthy of being his boyfriend? Oh god! He didn't even think about that and now all the worst case scenarios were running through his head.

His fingers typed rapidly at his phone, all sorts of worries seeping through to his brain. With a hesitant look on his face, his thumb hovered over the send button, did he really need Donghyuck's help? After all, Jisung had a tendency to overthink the situation, of course, clothing didn't matter? He was just being dramatic, as per usual... although, it's better to be safe rather than sorry! Jisung pressed send and watched the message deliver with a hint of regret building inside of him. If Chenle were there with him, he would've smacked Jisung upside the head and said something cheesy about how he likes him no matter what.

The message hadn't delivered yet, he could still un-send it before it was too late! He held down onto the message and was about to delete it until the words 'delivered' appeared underneath it. It was too late, Donghyuck would be bursting into his room any minute now. Well, it was a lot sooner that Jisung originally thought when the elder had come in just five seconds after the message was sent.