2

EDIT: Please, do not complain about how it is noren instead of nomin. You're not here for that ship, you're here for chensung. If you have a major problem with it so badly that you feel the need to comment on it then please leave my book. Any comments insulting noren, mentioning Jaemin "crying" or just saying you don't like noren and that you prefer nomin will be deleted.

Thank you.

Jisung wasn't so sure on what to think of this. He was at the 'oh so great' college party that he had always heard about. His mum and dad always bragged about how much fun they were and that Jisung better go to a bunch of parties instead of focusing on his studies all the time. They said that time away from his studies would actually do him so good instead of making him fail his classes.

So when he had said yes to Donghyuck about the party, he let had kept his parents in mind and the advice they gave him. 'Be yourself, have fun and don't ever stand still.' And let's just say, he was currently going against every piece of that advice right then at that moment.

People were dancing around, having fun as they drank the alcohol from their red cups with not a care in the world. He had his own cup of alcohol, but all he had taken was a sip before the burning in the back of his throat forced him to stop. The music was blasting so loud that Jisung was certain that someone who lived by the campus would call the police to shut it down. He called feel the beat in his body, his body was practically aching to at least move along to it in some way. However, he wouldn't be doing that anytime soon unless he downed a full bottle of vodka. He wouldn't want to be dying at the end of the night though.

He came here with Donghyuck, he ended up ditching him as soon as he saw Mark. Jisung had to admit, Donghyuck had done pretty well with finding such an attractive guy. From what he could also see, they both seemed to be looking at each other with love filling their eyes, which he considered talking to his roommate about. It seemed that Donghyuck was completely oblivious to Mark's feelings and vice versa. After that, he had no idea where his only friend in the college had gone. So there he was, stood still with a red cup of tequila in his hand as everyone was either grinding or dancing around him. He felt so out of place, like an outcast. Jisung really didn't belong in a scene like this.

Should he go? It's not like he knew anyone else here. Just as he was about to attempt to leave, Donghyuck caught sight of him and shouted a loud "Hey!" and began pushing through everyone to grab Jisung. "Where do you think you're going?" Donghyuck asked when he caught ahold of Jisung's wrist.

"I don't know if I should be here, I feel so out of place," Jisung answered as he was looking around.

Donghyuck frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "How about you come and meet my friends? They would love to see you, I've already told them all about you."

"A-are you sure? Maybe I should just go back to the dorm," Jisung said but Donghyuck pulled him backwards, heading straight for the kitchen of the house.

"Yes, I'm sure and no, you're staying here," Donghyuck commanded and Jisung basically gave up before he could even give a proper fight. They walked to the kitchen and were met with four other boys, "Hm, one of them must've gone off. I'll introduce you to them later. For now, though, this is-"

"Hi! I'm Jeno," the boy with black hair interrupted Donghyuck and took Jisung's hand eagerly. Jisung could feel a warm and welcoming vibe coming from him and immediately decided that he liked Jeno. "You must be Jisung."

"Yeah, I'm Jisung, Donghyuck's roommate. It's nice to meet you guys."

"Anyway," Donghyuck butted himself back into the conversation. "This is Mark," he said while he pointed at the boy with medium brown hair. "That is obviously Jeno and Renjun," he