Minato's Sacrifice

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, so bitch try to sue me.

(Please don't, all I have is a dog)

This is basically where Minato used a different seal and it changes everything.

Let's Begin:

He looked at the thing that just killed him.

"This is all your fault, fucking fix it."

...

Do you know what it's like to be ripped apart? Drowning in the own sludge of your own mind until you choke on it. You feel like laughing because there is a void. There is nothing to lose because it is alive. There is the void, then there is you.

You,

 you poor little soul, wandering the land like a deer to be slaughtered, because the air isn't air. It is alive. So are the multi-colored stones in the riverbed and the little drops of water that comes with the morning sun.

It's alive. It's alive. You are alive. Everything is alive. Everything else is dead.

You live and you live and you live and then-

....

CRY CRY CRY ALL NIGHT

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

WHY NOT KILL YOURSELF''"

..

Minato knew that as soon as he had drowned in a river fifty miles from Konoha, he could never go back. To his son, to the death, to his own village. He felt pangs of loss, almost worse than the guilt.

He had left Kakashi, he had left his last student, who probably thought he was dead. Dead and gone and Kakashi probably thought he was alone. 

(ISN'T IT IRONIC, YOU SAY IT LIKE YOU AREN'T-)

He felt something akin to hysteria pop up in his chest. He had left Naruto, he had sacrificed his son and fucking left him. Sacrificed himself just so his son could be a sacrifice. The thought made laughter bubble out of the blonde as he stood in the middle of the river. His blood mixing into the streams of water like paint.

He couldn't feel the pain, couldn't feel his body. Whatever this was, this wasn't pain. This was just a physical reaction to a sequence of responses from his body. This wasn't pain, wasn't anything compared to the breathing of the void.

He failed everyone. He wasn't a fucking hero. Minato was just a shinobi faster than all the people he killed, all the slaughtered.

He wasn't alive, he wasn't human. The water was alive, so was the blood as it was torn away from him. It crawled under his skin, in his bones. His bones were crawling under his skin.

Kushina was dead and Konoha thought he was too. He might as well be with the demons in his mind, telling him how Kushina was stabbed how demons were pulled out of her. A man who killed without remorse, killing and releasing demons, and all he saw was red.

It wasn't the blood. It was the red of his wife's hair when she fell to the ground dead. It was red that used to surround his life and it was all gone. Gone and dead and dead and gone. 

Just like Minato.

A.N. If I make another chapter of this complete fuck of an unreliable narrator, I will try to make it make more sense. Someone inspire me though because I think this is shit.