His feelings

Alec POV

I got inside the car and took my phone and called her again. But she cut it. Again.

What's gotten into her. She has not been answering my calls for the past few days, I am calling her on and on and it is through Aspen I come to know that she is fine.

I still don't trust Aspen and her alone, that bloody Alex is stepping up the game and I need to save Mia before something happens to her and that was why me and Adam set off to meet Volsivik.

Now he is my last resort, I cant turn to anyone else.

"Aspen has been acting weirdly a lot, I don't know what's wrong with her. Every time we talk, hug or kiss she has been acting distant and I seriously don't know where I went wrong" Adam spoke to me.

"Adam, there is this something I have to tell you. Mia and I found this out not long ago bu..." Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my collar.

"Tell me Alec" He shouted at me angrily, his eyes turning red.

"She is being possessed by Alex and her mate ring is missing" I told him and he slowly loosened the grip.

"But we mated and how come he posses her?" he asked me

"well, that's what we are going to find out" I told him.

He didn't look relieved after hearing this instead his face looked more tensed and he looked at me and asked " why didn't you tell me this before"

"me and Mia were trying hard to understand and we were not sure if you had noticed something unnatural" I explained to him.

It was the truth we didn't want to cause any troubles between him and Aspen and so me and Mia made that decision of not telling him until he finds out. I looked at him worried but he gave me one of his brave smiles which says don't worry I will take care of it but I sure as heck know that this is one hell of a journey.

I don't know how much my life has changed ever since I met her. Ever since I laid my eyes on my beautiful mate my life changed for better. The first time I saw her is still fresh and vivid in my mind. How she was safely tucked in her mother's arms and her cute little eyes trying hard to open. She was like this snowflake and in memory of it I made a snowflake necklace just for which I make sure to give to her after our wedding.

Call me crazy to think of a baby like that but that baby was my mate and she was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Just looking at her makes me forget who I am and what purpose I have on earth. With her its just me and her and our future, our love and nothing else matters.

I know I might be thinking ahead of time and might be cruel to impose my decisions upon her but I believe its for her good. I watched her grew up and I made sure that no one harmed her and not even a single guy look at her. She is off limits. She is Mine and Mine alone.

I faced rejection from all the sides, my parents, my people everyone stood against me, they told me to kill her off and take her powers and take over the throne and for a moment I was conflicted.

That was when I met Aspen, Yes Aspen is not my sister she was my mother's friend's daughter. My mother's friend died along with her husband leaving their only child Aspen back.

Aspen is not a spider she is the daughter of fallen angels. She has powers which are not predicable, it makes her more powerful and she could read other's mind's but she has not mastered it yet. She is trying her hardest to be best at it. And I know she can do it and if she can then we could easily defeat of Alec and I could save them. Save them all. 

No one knows that Aspen is the daughter of fallen angels except her parents, me and her. Not even my mom knew. If her secret is out then she is gone as good as people despise fallen angels since its believed that they bring bad luck and I really don't know how  Adam will react to this.

She promised me to look after Aspen as my blood sister and I vowed never to break it.Leaving her and Mia alone will the most stupidest mistake I have ever done but I had no choice.

"Alec we are here, get off" Adam told me.

I looked around and saw the cave leading towards volsivik, this is the place Mia dreads the most and I still remember how she was scared the first time we came here and that day I promised myself that I wont bring her here again.

we walked through the passage and knocked on the door and I heard a faint " come in"

I opened the door and saw him sitting on his chair and reading something as always. Volsivik was someone who I trusted very deeply.

"what brings you here my son" he asked me.

" we have a few doubts that we need to clear off" I started and looked at Adam and I was debating whether to tell in front of him about Aspen' s real identity.

"Let's see them" Volsivik spoke.

" Adam is mated to Aspen but she is being possessed by Alex, how can he do that" I asked him.

Adam looked at me when I told this and he was trying hard to put up a brave face but I knew deep inside he was slowing breaking away to pieces which I hope Aspen can fix someday.

"Be honest Alec, is Aspen really a spider" He asked me the question which I dreaded the most.

I was not sure how to say this and that too in front of Adam. I guess I have no choice but say this.

"Aspen she is a fallen angel not completely but half and other half she is human" I said and I heard a gasp from Adam.

He looked at me with hurt clearly written in his eyes and his eyes reddened and he turned to me

"she is not your sister?" he asked me

" No" I said and he got off the room and ran away bursting the door open and I was lost for almost a second.

"volsivik" I begin and he looked at me and said " she is trying to enter Alex's mind and there happens to be a connection between her and Alex's mind and this is what is making him posses her" 

" wont mate rings work ?" I asked him.

" I'm afraid the situation is too delicate for mate rings to work out." He said making my heart break.

"Then..." I started but was cut off when Adam ran into the room and he spoke " Mia, she is missing.. I think Alex took her" 

*********************************************************************************

woahhhhhhhhhhhh

finally I wrote Alec's Pov. hope u guys like it.

how is it do vote and comment.

love you my leaders and thanks for your support