"What did the markings look like on the blonde boy you were talking about?" Mom asked completely ignoring Clary's question.

"Who cares, Mom, okay? Are you even listening to me? I think I killed a guy." Clary asked freaked out.

"Clary did they look like this?" Mom asked as she took out a stele and ran it over her arm.

"Mom, what the " Clary mumbles.
,
I walked over to them. "Everything you saw tonight has a meaning and an explanation, and I've dreaded having this conversation with you since the day you guys were born."

"What is going on? Am I going insane?" Clary looks over at me quickly but looks back at mom. Mom grabs both me and Clary's hands, "No, you're not. But the protections are wearing off. You're 18 now, and you need to know the truth."

Clary looked freaked out, "Protections? What does that even mean? Mom, you Mom, you're scaring the hell out of me."

Mom looked over at me and and I nodded for her to continue, "I know, and that's why I've put this off until the last possible minute."

Then Dot came in, "Jocelyn, look out the window. Magnus called to warn us. They found you." My mom ran over to the window and nodded at Dot, "Dot, it's time."

"Okay, listen to me. You cannot be near me." Mom said and now I was confused because she never explained any of this to me.

"What's happening? " I asked my mom and Dot scared.

" I got a very powerful person angry." Mom said quickly.

"What did you do? " Clary asked with worried, scared, and confused in her tone.

"I hid something from him and his followers. " She said while looking for something.

"Followers? Why can't we just call the police? " I asked confused and scared while looking back between my mom, Clary and Dot.

"The policeman you need to call is Luke. Keep this with you and think of me when you wear it." Mom said while her and Dot were putting necklaces on me and Clary. They had a silver chain with a purple crystal on it.

"Mom, this is not the time for more birthday gifts. What the hell is happening?" Me and Clary both asked scared for our mom.

"Only if you need it." Dot said handing mom a bottle with a green liquid in it.

"Trust your instincts. You're more powerful than you know." Mom said hugging both of us.

"Mom, I need to understand what's..." I asked her but she cut me off.

"Dot, open it. Everything I've done, every mistake I've made was because I love you more than words." She hugged us.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Luke will explain everything. He'll hide you." She said after she hugged us.

"Hide us?" I asked confused.

"From the Circle. He's the only one you can trust. Trust no one else." Mom told us.

"Mom, I don't." Clary started.

"Where's Luke now?" Mom screamed at us.

"At the police station! " Me and Clary yelled together.

"Remember, I love you." Mom told us before she pushed us into a glowing purple door.

"Mom... Mom... Clary..." I yelled.

Apologies (Alec Lightwood Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें