14- yay, trip? (part 4): sorry for? Sneaky Seungcheol & now he knows...

Start from the beginning

"Is he even alive?" Hyuk whispered at (Y/N) as the both of them plus Yeri watch Wonwoo silently ponder his decision. It had been about five minutes since Hyuk had asked him if he wanted to participate, and since then Wonwoo had kept silent.

"Sometimes he does this. He just really likes to think about his decisions."

"It's like somebody plugged him out or something," Yeri commented quietly.

"This is nothing. You should have seen him last time I asked him which Harry Potter movie he wanted to watch. I was pretty sure that I had broken hi-"

"I'll do it!" Wonwoo finally declared. 

"Great! Just make sure you get a partner to play with and then meet us at the Internet Café next to the canteen in two hours." Hyuk exclaimed.

"Wait, there's an Internet Café here?" Yeri puzzled. 

"Of course. Not everyone came for the skiing and the wonders of nature, you know?" Hyuk replied, "But great, Wonwoo is in! You're coming too then, (Y/N)? To support your very talented friend standing next to you?"

"Sure, I'll always be there to support Wonwoo." 

(Y/N)'s comment made Hyuk pinch the girl's side as the two started to tease each other even more. 

Meanwhile, Wonwoo was trying to ignore how nervous (Y/N)'s comment had made him feel. He started to wonder if teasing was also a sign of being in love with someone. Or if it was just a friends' thing. 
His friends often teased him too, but their comments kind of went over his head from time to time. 
(Y/N) was also teased by their friends a lot, and she would do the same to them depending on how close they were to her. 

Wonwoo can't remember last that (Y/N) teased him like that. Did she ever? 
Did that mean that they weren't close? He always thought that they were...
But she and Hyuk teased each other a lot, were they that close?
Was she in love with him then? And also, did she not like Wonwoo? 

Before he could get any further on this train of thought, he felt something hit on his side. When he looked to the source, it turned out to be Yeri, who had elbowed him harshly once she sensed that he was starting to overthink again. 
After the grand total of forty-five minutes spent with this guy, Yeri felt like she could, at the very least, sense whenever he was mentally torturing himself. 

"Hey, Wonwoo should go and get a partner now. Don't forget to meet us all in two hours. Yeri, you're coming too, right? It's going to be fun!" Hyuk encouraged. 

"I guess I could go-"

"Great, we'll see you all there. (Y/N), you're coming with me! You should say 'hi' to Hongbin!"

"Sure. Bye, you two" (Y/N) waved at her two friends, as she let Hyuk take her hand and lead her to the canteen. 

Yeri quickly turned to look at Wonwoo, whose eyes were firmly set on the pair that was walking away from them. More precisely, he was focusing on their linked hands. 

"Hey, Wonwoo?" Yeri nudged the tall boy. 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Wonwoo puzzled, looking down at Yeri. 

"Just...for everything...you know?"

No, Wonwoo did not know or could even begin to get what she was talking about. But Yeri's sake, he nodded and pretended to understand what she meant.

***

Mingyu regretted saying 'yes' to this whole tournament thing. Much like everyone there, he liked to Overwatch and he thought he was a decent player. 
He just wasn't expecting for everyone there to be so ruthless at this game.