Chapter 2

PITCH P.O.V.

GREAT. Frost just had to show up and save the day.

I looked for Elsa everywhere and now I was heading towards her dorm.

ELSA P.O.V.

I was waiting in my dorm for Jack. So when rapunzel comes that means Jack would come by soon right.

The door opened and I saw a girl with the height of rapunzel but with brown, short hair.

"R-rapunzel?"

"What?!"

"What did you do to your hair?"

She started smiling like she was in love. "Well I heard a certain someone has a thing for brunettes, so I dyed my hair and cut it short."

There was a knock on the door and she went to answer it.

"Who is it?"

"It's me babe." She opened the door and I saw Flynn rider.

Flashback

"Hey babe"

"I'm not your babe and I'm taken."

"Well it's ok. Just leave him and let's go out tonight."

I tried walking away and he roughly grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

He pinned me to the wall harshly and I groaned cause my back hurt.

He looked at me and kissed me.

He removed his lips from mine and covered my mouth so I wouldn't yell he started kissing down to my neck and back up.

I was crying and when I looked across I saw Jack watching us and shocked.

End of flashback.

I was still traumatized.

"Hey Elsa." He said. Like nothing ever happened.

"Hey Flynn." I said back playing along.of course rapunzel knew. It was her plan.

"Actually it's Eugene." Said rapunzel. They went out do the room.

There was another knock on the door. Did Jack come?

I went to the door.

"Who is it?

"It's me Jack." Said a voice like pitch.

"Are you sure cause your voice sounds like pitch."

"Just open up the door!"

"No!"

"Fine."

He kicked the door and came in. He came up to me and slapped me across the face.

I was holding back my tears and cupped my cheek.

"Your mine remember?"

"Is that how you treat a lady?"

"What do you want frost?"

"I want my girl back still."

"No."

"That's what I thought you were going to say. Mr. North"

I saw the principal coming in.

"Mr. Black is it true that you abused a women? (A/n I know it might not make sense but I think you got my point.)

"No"

I started speaking out. "He did." I opened up my hand to reveal the mark he left. It was starting to get red.

"Mr. Black we do not accept people like you in our school. You are expelled and there is no way you can come back in this school."

"No"

"Fine. Security."

A couple of men came in to take pitch away.

I looked at the mirror in the room and saw the mark and started crying.

"Sh it's ok he's gone forever." Said Jack while hugging me.i hugged him tighter and finally felt safe.

AUTHORS NOTE:

ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED!!!!

I HAVE WROTE THIS CHAPTER BEFORE BUT IT WOULD SOMEHOW GET DELETED.

STILL TAKING SUGGESTIONS.

AND I GUESS FOR NOW PITCH IS GONE. I HAVENT MADE A DECISION YET SO I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU GUYS<3

I WILL BE STARTING A NEW JELSA FANFIC BY THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST SO THE DESCRIPTION IS:

Elsa Arrendelle is the smartest girl of frost high. Jack Frost is the major playboy of the school and his parents own the school. Jack always bothers Elsa and they hate each other. But soon Jack gets feelings for Elsa.