5. I can't believe it...

Start from the beginning

It was a picture of... me and Austin. Kissing.

"You weren't supposed to see that" He said. I looked up and realized that I was staring at the picture for a while.

"Why do you have this?" I asked as my eyes got watery.

"I-I uh" He stuttered.

"Why do you have this!?" I yelled this time.

"Selena. I can explain" He said.

"Then explain" I said crossing my arms.

"Can I have my phone at least?" He asked.

"No" I said. "Now explain"

"Okay. A while ago... me and you were like best friends. We always did everything together, went to each others houses, and went on trips together. One day our parents went to the Bahamas and we went with them. A couple days past and we were hanging out. By the way we were like 10 years old. Anyways we were playing hide and seek. I was looking for you. I was walking around looking for you until I heard you scream. I was the only one who heard because we were the only ones there at some place no one goes. I ran to where I heard you scream. I finally found where you were and once I saw you. You were passed out and there was blood everywhere. I ran to you and picked you up bridal style and ran back to the hotel. Once I got there I knocked on the door. Hard. The door opened and I saw my mom. She saw what happened and yelled out for you mom. When I picked you up you were still losing blood. So your mom came running down stairs once she saw you she ran to me and asked what happened. I told her what happened. She told me that we were going to the hospital. A couple hours later after we took you to the hospital. The doctor came and and told us. If you wake up. You will lose your memory. Not your entire memory but only the memories about you and me. Once he told us. I broke down. Knowing that our friendship was over. And after we all left. Ever since that day. You haven't known me" He said. I was on the floor sobbing my eyes out.

"W-well that e-explains why y-you have these p-pictures. B-but why do y-you have a picture o-of the two of u-us kissing?" I said stuttering barely being able to speak.

"Before any of that happened. You losing your memory. It was a couple weeks before that. We were at the park swinging on the swings. We were there for about an hour and we were just talking about random things. I wasn't paying attention on what you were saying at all because I was admiring you beauty. Out of nowhere I leaned in and kissed you. I didn't notice my mom was there and took that picture. So that's why we were kissing" He said. I was still crying from me losing my memory story.

"Oh" Was all I managed to say.

"Come here" He said with open arms. I stood up and ran into his arms. I was there hugging him but trying to not cry.

"Just let it all out. I know it's alot to take it" He said.

So that's exactly what I did. I started crying.

Austin's POV:

We were on my bed for a long time. I noticed Selena stopped crying. I don't know why until I saw that she was sleeping. She fell asleep in my arms. I remember when we used to do that all the time before she lost her memory. I set her down gently on my bed.

I got up and sat down on the couch. I saw the door open and knowing my mom is home.

"Hey mom" I said.

"Hi Austin" She said.

She went upstairs and saw that she was walking into my room. She came downstairs with a confused look.

"Why is Selena here? And sleeping?" She asked.

"Because" I said.

"I went to see that she had tear stains... You told her. Didn't you?" She said.

"Yeah. She had my phone for payback not letting her watching Pretty Little Liars. And she ran into my room and hid there. By the time I saw her she was staring at the picture you toom of me and her kissing. She asked me why I had that picture. So I told her the kissing story and her losing her memory story. After I finished tellingbher the memory story. She broke down. I told her to come and hug me and she did. After a while she fell asleep. So that's why she's here" I said.

"Oh okay. Well get some sleep. I'll call Isabella that Selly is here" She said.

I went up to my room and saw that Selena was still sound asleep. I was in shorts so all I did was take my shirt off and layed down next to her. Onve my head hit the pillow. It was lights out for me.

💫🌟💫

Short chappy I know😔

Anyways. Selena now knows what happened 7 years ago between her and Austin😱.

How will Austin and Selena's 'relationship' become now that she knows her history with Austin?😨

Austin knows that he has real feelings for her. But does Selena have the same feelings as Austin has?

Selena got her answer why Austin needed her. Well almost...

Vote

And comment!

xoxo M😘