Promise me//Jeff the killer

Start from the beginning

"And abuses it." He interrupted, rolling his black orbs "Why can't you just admit it to him? Everything would be a lot easier for you."

"I wish but I-" the bell boomed in the school signalling students to finish up and leave the campus "Im sorry, Lets talk some other time!" You waved bye as he did so too before going back to his business awhile ago.

Your eyes scanned the hallways making sure your bully wasnt there lurking "Coast is clear." Ben snickered, eyes on his nintendo switch almost glancing at your state 'almost' "Jeff is at the cafeteria with his friends, just go home already." He ordered.

You thanked him with clasped hands and a half bow "Arigatou gosaima-" "-please stop being addicted to [fav. Anime]." His eyes on yours finally, annoyed pasted on his pale face.

"Understood! But I cant promise that!" You replied, running off to the gates of the school "Finally.." you panted then browsed your surroundings to breathe properly for a moment, you aren't the athletic type and that was one of your biggest weaknesses.

'The guard is certainly knocked off and is that alcohol?! Geez this campus should be updated to the informations here than trying to be the best at academics in the whole region' you thought as you slowly walked through the exit, smiling happily that the day of torture has left.

Not until the villain interrupted your silent fest of happiness, grabbing you by the back of your uniform and pulling you backwards "What do we have here?"

"Jeff, nice to see you here I mean we go in the same school but still hahaha..."

He crossed his eyes and bit his lower lip, fuming with anger which wasnt certainly your fault "I need a person to remove these stress out." He began then glared at your figure.

'Is he gonna rape me?!' Was your first thought but when it crossed your mind, you knew what was actually coming for you. A painful smack was heard in the silent day almost unsettling to hear even, you faced your right side because of the impact then slowly trying to caress your cheek because of the pain.

"Who knew you were a great stress reliever?" He laughed, pushing you down as you recently stood up before kicking you multiple times leaving more places to bruise then beating you up with his fists alone, you were glad you covered your face during the process or else your parents would know the difference in your state and you wouldnt want your childhood crush to be in a terrible position when he already is atleast thats what you think would happen.

"Please...stop" you barely talked earning his attention which made him pause on what he was about to do.

"What did y-"

"Jeff, teacher needs you in the classroom and please stop that!" Jane, one of the student council members yelled from the top of her lungs as her eyes glared daggers on the black haired student.

"Tsk. I'm so gonna kill you later." He treathened

You slowly sat up, hissing at the painful wounds that scorched your skin "You're lucky he didnt hit your face or your pretty face would be a waste." Jane said as she pulled you close to her and checked your scars.

"I should've been here before he did this." She remarked, brushing your strand away from your cheeks "My dear friend you need to make him stop and if you dont, I will."

"I will but not now, I can just heal this, he ha-"

"Yeah, he had it worse. Thats bullshit, you will confront him in the morning and tell that to his sorry face." She suggested sounding like a sergeant to you.

You gave her a sweet gleam and politely brushed past her giving your goodbye, as your back turned against her, waterfalls of tears fell down as your glowing features turned into a dull, sorrowful one.