Looking Back

(Sans POV)

It's been 8 years since we've been freed by frisk, I looked back on the good times after we got out, frisk even found Tori's son Asriel. But once we were in the surface the humans helped us out a lot and even made us our own village, some humans live here to and they are quite nice but some are still weary of us. Once we all settled Tori and Asgore decided they were going to move so they did and frisk and Asriel went with them, they were still kids back then, now i'm sure they are all grown up. I look through my phone at some old pictures of frisk and Asriel that Tori sent me, a few of them as kids and then i found one from 2 years ago it was frisk and Asriel ready for prom, i blushed as i saw frisk had gotten bigger and had finally decided to dress as a girl, i missed her a lot, even if she was my best friend and I've known her since she was a kid, i didn't care i had a huge crush on her and only i knew.

"Damn this kid has really grown into a women" i said to myself, just then i fell from my bed as Pap's burst through the door.

"SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES!!" He yelled, i stood up.

"I am up Pap's" i said, he smiled.

"GOOD I CAME TO TELL YOU THAT TORIEL AND FRISK ARE RETURNING IN A FEW DAYS WITH ASGORE AND THEIR SON!" He said, i blushed a bright blue.

"U-um cool bro" i said, he put his hands on his hips.

"YES BROTHER ALSO THEY WILL BE STAYING HERE SO ASGORE AND TORIEL WILL SLEEP IN MY ROOM AND WE WILL SET UP A BED ON THE FLOOR FOR YOU AND FRISK WILL SHARE YOUR ROOM" He said, i nodded.

"What about Asi?" I asked, he nyehed.

"HE WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH" he said, i chuckled.

"Ok bro i hope your not kidding" i smirked he growned.

"SAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!" He yelled, i laughed.

"Love ya bro" i said, he sighed.

"I LOVE YOU TO BROTHER, NOW LETS GET SET UP" he said, i nodded and we left my room, i thought about me sharing a room with frisk, i blushed more blue. I then sat on the couch as Paps did all the work setting up and i just drank ketchup. Once he was done i walked up to my room and put my pillow on my bed on the floor and lay down.

"SANS YOU LAZY BONES" he said, i smiled at him.

"Sup bro?" i asked.

"YOU DIDN'T HELP AT ALL" he said, i nodded.

"Ya i did i put my pillow on my bed" i said, he sighed.

"FINE YOU DID BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT, ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE ARRIVING IN 2 DAYS SO BE READY" he said as he left my room.

"Got it Paps!" i yelled to him, i then slowly fell asleep, i was so excited to see frisk.