BONDING

It ended up being a girls day.  Sally's mom decided to tag along.  When we arrived at the Boot Jack, we found a pair of Ropers that fit me and Regina (Sally Tristan's mom she said me calling her Mrs. Rogers bugged her oh and calling her husband Matt.)  found a pair of dress boots she insisted I have.   I tried to tell her, no, but she insisted saying they were having a party later and wanted me to look and feel like I belonged.  We found this simple A-line skirt in red with an eyelet hemline that hit just above my knees.  We also saw a western shirt that was form fitting made from US Flag material.  It was going to be a patriotic party.  She also bought a matching one for Tristan as well as a pair of black Wranglers.  After we had that stuff, she walked over and asked if the guy in the hat station were done with our hats since we had them shaped.  I got mine and put it on.  

After getting home, we all went riding.  I had a blast we went all the trails around their ranch, and I let myself go.  I flung my arms out and let the horse have its head.  Tristan came riding up, chuckling, "someone is enjoying herself."  "Sorry I haven't ridden in five years.  I forgot how exhilarating it is."  "Don't worry about it. I think you look cute, enjoying yourself."  "Hey I want to show you something, and then we have to head back."  "Ok lead the way."  I followed Tristan along this path that had us ducking under branches.  Eventually, we came to a clearing and stopped.  After dismounting, we led the horses to a small stream to let drink.  "Do they ground tie?"

"Yep, so let go of the reigns."  I did that, and he walked over to me and grabbed my hand, leading me to an outcropping of rocks so we could sit down.  I looked out, and we could see the house from where we were sitting.  "Wow, the view is breathtaking."  "Yep, I like to come out here and think when I am contemplating something."  "Oh, really like what?"  "Oh, when I was trying to decide if I was going to ask you out."  "Seriously."  "Well, the day I held your hand was not my first day."  "Yeah, I know you had already been here a week."  "Yep, but you just seemed more into the guys around you in class.  It wasn't until later that I found out that the two guys I was trying to figure out which one was your boyfriend were related to you."  "Gross you thought...that is just gross."  "Well, that is why the next day I sat closer to you and well you know the rest." "I am glad you decided to talk to me."

I leaned in and brushed my lips against his.  I had intended it to be a brush of my lips, but instead, he pulled me close and deepened the kiss.  Brushing his tongue along my lips seeking entrance and I gave him access.  As our tongues caressed each other, a slight moan escaped my mouth.  I  slid my hands from his back to is hair and intertwined my fingers through his hair.  As I gently tugged on his hair, he let out a slight moan.  We pulled apart breathless.  I buried my head in the crook of his neck.  "We need to head back so we can shower and change."  "OK."  We jumped up and strolled hand in hand to the horses once we were mounted, I grinned "Race ya."  Then took off down the trail.

After arriving at the house, we removed the tack from the horses and brushed them down.  After giving them some hay and water, I strolled inside into the guest bedroom and started to get ready.  I took a shower and was surprised to find my favorite shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I dried off, pulled on my new undergarments, and then did my hair and make-up.  I slipped on the new outfit and boots.  I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and headed downstairs.  That is when I noticed the bag by the door and when I glanced in it there were my clothes.  I just shrugged my shoulder and headed out the door.  Tristan was standing outside against the wall waiting for me.  As I stepped out and looked up at him, I took in how good he looked.  The shirt hugged him in all the right places, and as I glanced down, the wranglers were hugging him tightly, I couldn't help but inhale deeply. He chuckled and looked me up and down.  "Wow, babe, you look gorgeous."  "You don't look so bad yourself, sweety."

We walked downstairs, and I met all their guests.  There was this one girl that kept trying to get Tristan to go outside alone with her, but he would say no thank you.  "Hmm, question where did you get the hat mom was confused she paid for her and my sister's hat shaping but not yours."  "Oh, I bought it at the Boot Jack about three years ago.  They do free hat shaping for hats they sell for the life of the hat."  "Ah, nice to know."  He got a huge grin and walked me into another room where there was music playing, and he led me on to the dance floor.

We started dancing and spun me around the dance floor, holding me close.  When the song You Look So Good In Love by George Straight came on, and we did the waltz.  As we glided across the dance floor, we stared into each, other's eyes.  I felt like we were the only two people in the room.  After the song finished, another waltz came on, and I hear, "Yo, Tristan do not hog Trina all night my turn."  I turned around and laughed, "Ok, let's do this."  Tristan walked me to my cousin, and we started dancing, and he looked at me "Trini, you look so happy tonight I am so happy for you."  "Thanks, Ed he makes me so, happy.  I am scared, though."  "Don't be he loves you, I can see it.  You deserve to be happy."  He looked me in the eyes and cocked his head. I nodded  and heard, "Oh, I thought she was your girl."  Then we separated and started in opposite directions and spun at the same time coming back together in the middle of the dance floor without missing a beat.  After the song was over, Ed walked me back over to Tristan, "Thanks, dude."  Tristan looked at us "Damn you two look so good dancing together."

I giggled "Babe we have been doing it since I was eight and this knucklehead was seven.  The perks of living in a family that loves to dance.  We had to dance with each other."  "Well, I hope soon we can dance like that."  "I bet we can now.  All you have to have is a good partner that knows how to lead."  "Ok, let's try."  "Remember to keep your eyes on me so I can follow your full body language."  "OK babe."  We took off and after the song was done.  He picked me up, "We did it."  "Did you have any doubts?" "Nope, love you, Trina."