Chapter V - The Lost Storm

It's been almost a week since Reborn came to stay at my home. None of my family members, except Mama, trusted the hitman yet. I was starting to trust the dangerous infant, but only because my instincts told me it was okay to do so. Needless to say Mukuro and Kyoya were not to happy when they saw my lowered guard. Although I guess one good thing that came out of this was that the amount of fights between Mukuro and Kyoya had significantly decreased. They were to busy watching the Hitman tutor or sticking to me to fight each other giving me what would probably be a brief time of peace. Right now I am walking home with Mukuro, Chrome, Ken, and Chikusa. We were all walking in silence. I had had my first dream in a while. A silver haired boy around my age. He screamed and shouted angrily at the world with his back facing me. Then at the end of the dream he would turn around and face me with teary eyes that looked like they had given up on the world. Like he no longer cared. Seeing those green eyes holding so much pain made me want to cry as well.

Everyone immediately noticed something was wrong when they saw me in the morning, but I waved off their concerns. Then when we go to school I took Mukuro and Chrome into Kyoya's office. Turns out Kyoya had an idea as to who this person was. He handed over a piece of paper which showed a picture of the boy in my dream. It was surprising to say the least. Gokudera Hayato. The angry looking boy would be transfering into my class in two weeks from Italy. I wanted to write this off as just a coincidence, but my intuition told me otherwise. Kyoya told me that he would perform an extensive background check on him to figure out his purpose for transfering. Now we could only wait.

It's been a week since the dreams started and once again bags had returned under my eyes. I hadn't managed to get more than 4 hours of sleep each night. I knew I was worrying my family, but there was no real helping this fact. Yesterday Kyoya even pulled me out of class in order to try and force me to take a nap on the sofa in the disciplinary office. It was nice to rest, but unfortunately I didn't manage to fall asleep much to Kyoya's annoyance. At the moment I was sitting at my desk with my head in my arms trying to stay awake. My intuition had been going off since this morning so I knew that something would be happening. I was mentally crossing my fingers that it had something to do with Gokudera Hayato. Mukuro, Kyoya, and Chrome may not like the idea of him coming here, and if Ken and Chikusa knew they would most likely disapprove of him as well seeing as how apparently he's a Hitman. In the underworld he was known as Smoking Bomb Hayato, but I honestly didn't care. All I wanted to do was hug him. If he showed up in front of me right now I don't know if I'd be able to restrain myself. For the past week his emotions and broken eyes had haunted my dreams and now all I wanted to do was hide him away so he'd never be hurt again. I was brought out of my thoughts when the door slid open and Nezu-sensed stepped inside.

"Settle down! We have a new student today. He transferred over here from Italy." I froze. It couldn't be. My eyes fixed themselves on the doorway. As if in slow motion I watched the same silver haired teen step into the room. After he stepped into the room many of the students froze or screamed in fear while I sweatdropped. Walking in right after Gokudera-san was one Hibari Kyoya who was watching the bomber like a hawk. The bomber was clearly uncomfortable with this.

"U-Uh, Hibari-s-san?" Nezu-sensei asked nervously.

"Hn. Herbivore." The elite, whom my intuition has repeatedly told me is fake, shivered before turning back to the class while occasionally taking glances at the prefect.

"C-class, this is Gokudera Hayato. Treat him well. Gokudera-san you can-" Gokudera-san stepped forward ignoring the teacher. "Gokudera-san!?" I sat up straight as the silverette approached my desk. My eyes widened in fear as he glared at me. 'What did I do!?' Kyoya glared at the back of the delinquent's head as he pulled out his tonfa. Gokudera-san seemed to realize the danger he was in and grit his teeth. Pulling out a slip of paper he dropped it on my desk before stomping away and flopping down at an empty desk clearly annoyed with the ravenette's presence. Rather than dwelling on his irritation he put his feet up on his desk and fell asleep. Kyoya smirked at the other's reaction before walking towards my desk. Many students leaned away in fear; trying to give the bloodthirsty teen as much space as possible. He reached me and raised an eyebrow as he narrowed his eyes at the note. I unfolded it.