Baby sitting the Jerk. Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

Finally the torturous dinner came to an end and I could finally get out of the restaurant. 

All night Chloe had been telling Mackenzie stories of her and Tyler from back when they were together. All night I had to listen to her flirt with my boyfriend, she was even pathetic enough to twirl her hair, like really? Is she a thirteen year old talking to her crush?

"Ok so tomorrow I have an appointment would you mind watching Mackenzie? I was going to as my mother but I think it would be better for the two of you too spend some time together." Chloe said as we stopped at her car for Tyler to place a sleeping Mackenzie into her seat.

"Yeah really? I would love too she can meet the kids. What time?" Tyler asked the excitement clear in his voice and in the way he was nearly bouncing on the spot.

"I will drop her off at around eleven, is that cool?" Che asked back batting her eyelids. Batting her eyelids! This girl is so desperate seriously.

"Ok we will see you then." Tyler replied as I turned to walk over to his car.

"It is so great for Mackenzie to finally know her dad, she loves you already. Thank you so much for today and tonight I had a lovely time." Chloe said stepping closer to him as she spoke standing on her toes she lent in and kissed his cheek leaving a bright red mark behind. 

"Yeah it really was a great day. I just loved seeing that my boyfriend is also a wonderful father." I said putting on a fake smile and linking arms with Tyler, reaching up I whipped the mark off. "There's a bit of dirt there baby." I said smiling over at Chloe who was shooting daggers at me.

I'm not just going to sit back and watch her try and take him from me.

"Thank's beautiful." Tyler whispered linking down at me placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Well we have to go get the kids see you tomorrow." With that we walked hand it hand to his car across the lot and I could feel Chloe's piercing daggers the whole way there.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow guys." Tyler said as we pulled out of his grandmothers driveway the car now full and the normal noise was back. I was starting to miss them all.

"Really and what would that be?" Hanna asked not looking up from her phone.

"Well if I tell you guys now then it wont be a surprise now will it?" Tyler shot back adding a quiet 'duh' on the end.

"But can't you just tell us now?" Zach asked from the very back seat. 

"No. It is going to be a surprise I need you all up and ready by eleven." He said back starting to sound irritated by the kids already.

"But we want to know." Carter said pouting. I looked over my seat at the kids and they all looking intrigued and looking back at Tyler I could see he wanted to tell them.

"Babe maybe it would be better to tell them now so they don't freak or do anything stupid tomorrow." I said smiling as he looked over at me for a second taking my hand in his resting them on the compartment between our seats.

"Aww she called you babe and your holding hands. You guys are so cute."Hanna teased, I looked down my cheeks burning. "Oh and now Nikky's blushing." Hanna cooed from behinde Tyler bouncing in her seat while everyone else in the car laughed at me as I ducked my head my hair falling to hide my still reddening cheeks.

"Ok Ok guys leave Nik alone, I will tell you now but don't flip out or anything. Okay?" They all agreed and he looked over to me looking slightly worried. Nodding I clenched his hand hoping to give him some support.