Babysitting the Jerk. FOUR

It has been a week, and I think i'm going to go insane.

The twins are constantly fighting with Zach, Hanna and Tyler a screaming at one another all the time. The house is a mess, and there is a difrent girl around here everyday. All the plates and glasses in the kitchen have been smashed, two windows are also smashed, the toy room has been redecorated thanks to the twins and there lovley crayons, all Kia's dolls are missing heads thanks to Zach, the big T.V in the lounge room has a crack going threw the center of it, and it has only been a week.

"HANNA THAT IS IT. I'M BOARDING UP YOUR WINDOWS!" I see Tyler has just got back from looking for Hanna. Sighing I walk out of my room just in time to see Hanna's door slam shut. 

"CATTER GIVE ME MY DOLL BACK!!" Kia Called chacing him down the stairs. I shighed walking down the stairs, this is just the start to the day I wanted, everyone already fighting. Tyler was following me downthe stars muttering somthing about him relly boarding up Hanna's bedroom windows. "Nikita, come hold the ladder for me." Tyler said once we were at the bottom of the stairs I ignorded him and walked in the opposite direction heading to the kitchen.

"Nikita, the back door is this way. Come help." Tyler called turning around to follow me. 

"Tyler I am not helping, because your not going to board up Hannas bedroom windows. Even if you do she will still get out if she wants to, it is just a waist of time. Right now I am going to eat and get food for the twins then find out why Zach is being so quiet." I explained whilst buttering toast for the twins and myself.  For once the day went by smoothly there was no fighting there was no yelling theres was no smashing things there was no nothing, the house was quiet apart from a the noise from the T.V and chatter, It had to be one of the best days of the holidays so far. 

TICK 

TICK

I looked around I was up in my room and there was no one around then the lights flicked on and off. I got up and went to the door. Just as there was a big BANG and the lights went out. I could hear Kia's cries from the play room, slowley feeling along the wall and trying not to fall over all the toys and mess on the floor I made it to the room.

"Kia baby where are you." It was very dark and I couldnt make out anything. I could hear soft sobs from the other side of the room slowley and carefuly I made my way over to her. She wrapped he arms around my leg as soon as I was close enough. 

"Nikie , what happened?" She cried as I bent down and picked her up. "I don't know hunnie do you know where Carter is?" She told me in his room so very carefuly and slowley we made our way down the hall. BOOM!  "ARGHH" I Kia and I squealed as we walked into something very hard. "SHH SHH Nikitia it's ok it's just me." A soft valvety voice whispered in my ear as he wraped his arms around Kia and I. "Tyler oh. It's just you." 

"Here I got my phone," All of a sudden the hall filled with a dull yellow light. "Do you two know what happened?" We shook our heads and he mumbeled something under his breath. "We should find the others, I think Catter's in his room." I nodded and the three of us yet to his room. Opening the door We saw Carter sitting on his bed with his arm wrapped around his legs rocking back and forth like a crazy person. Tyler laughed gaining Carter's attention 

"Come on buddy, Lets all go down to the front room and get the other two and see whats going on." Carter jumped off the bed and flung him self at Tyler. We then made our way down the steps, sitting the twins on the couch I called Hanna with Tylers phone while he got a tortch and made his way to the power main.

"Hanna, we don't know what's happened with the power but can you get Zach and come to the front room?" there was a lot of background noise on Hannas end, like music and people talking and laughing. All the sounds of a party? No wait she wouldn't. Would she?

"Umm... Nikitia I don't know how to tell you this, but um... Hang on Micky,-" she was gigiling, She was at a party and not anyones partys mut Micky's. Micky is Brad's twin. "-Well see... Um-"

"No Hanna stop I will give you ten minutes to get home and if your not back I will be telling Tyler and letting him come get you. Now you have ten minutes and I'm counting." With that I hung up told the twins to stay on the couch and went to find try Zach. I looked all over the first and second floor he was no where, starting to panic I ran to the front room where the twins were and Tyler was standing in front of an armchair yelling, at a small figure that was cowering into the chair.

"ZACHERY HOW COULD YOU DO THAT NOW THE POWER IS GOING TO BE OUT FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! AS SOON AS THE POWER IS BACK ON YOU ARE GROUNDED AND ALL ELECTRIC ALL THINGS ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR ROOM." Ok I take it Zach did something to the power. Great what started as a good day turned out to be a horribably bad day. 

"Tyler! Hanna's left." I said walking over to him. he spun around to look at me and the look in his eyes made him look like he was about to kill something. He shoved past me to the door grabbing his eyes. Opening the door he stoped shocked.

"Hey Tyler baby." Someone purred running in the door jumping on a frozen Tyler. "Hi." Was his amazing reply. She got off him kissing his cheek and walked into the front room.

"You two must be Kia and Carter. You guys are so cute."she said giving both shocked twins a hug. "And you would be Zach you look so big." She went past him to me."You would be hanna, you look so much older then fifteen." I was about to reply when Tyler finally moved and walked over to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"This isn't Hanna, this is Nikitia. My girlfriend."

Ok Sorry it took so long. A lot of stuff is going on and shool has just started. 

Anyway hope you all like it.

Tell me what you think

Vote??

Comment??

What ever you feel like.