Part 13 - Regrets

Start from the beginning

-

When I reached Aidan's house, I texted him to let him know. I waited about 5 minutes before he walked out. I smiled and unlocked my car. He hoped in and I reversed to back out of his driveway.

"Hey bab-" I started off but couldn't finish.

"Why on Earth is your car yellow?" He interrupted, looking disgusted.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Who the fuck buys a yellow car? I mean who are you? The fucking tall ass guy in Curious George?" He spat, waving his hands all around.

"Grayson bought this for me," I said as I remembered when we went to the store.

*Flashback*

We were currently at a Jeep dealer because my other car broke down and didn't work anymore and Grayson agreed to bring me here to look at new cars. I needed an upgrade anyways.

"Woah, look at this one," Grayson signaled at a blue Jeep Wrangler. I walked over to it and touched it lightly, afraid that I could ruin it.

"Do you guys need any help?" A lady said as she walked up to us.

"Uh, yeah I would like to see the Jeep Wranglers, please," I said and she nodded, taking us to another room in the dealer. I was amazed at how many cars were here. All different colors and styles.

"Which one stands out to you the most?" She asked and I looked around. My eyes stopped at a purple Jeep that was a few feet away from us.

"This one," I said as I walked over to it, touching it. Grayson laughed as he put his hand on my shoulder. The lady then said that I would have to fill out some paperwork and then I saw it behind her. A yellow Jeep. Now, yellow isn't my favorite color but it looked so nice on the car. It looked unique. "Wait, I'm sorry. Can we go see that one over there?" I asked, pointing to the car. She nodded and we made our way towards the car. I filled out the paperwork and gave it to the lady and she went off. I was admiring the car when Grayson said he needed to go to the bathroom. I dismissed it and kept looking at the car, inside and out. It really looked nice. It had 4 doors, the top was a soft top so it was easier to take on and off. Anyways, the lady came back and and she seemed disappointed.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't buy a car right now," She told me. I was about to cry.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Your credit score isn't the best right now and then...." I honestly blocked her out and I felt my world shatter. I was so upset. She apologized and walked away. Guess I'm not getting a car today. Grayson came walking towards me and hugged me when he realized I was sad.

"What's wrong E?" He asked.

"I can't buy a car right now because of something with a credit score," I said, making my way towards the door. Grayson followed closely behind and he grabbed my arm right before I stepped out.

"Do you really want that car?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Well, I really want A car," I answered trying to walk out but again, he held me there.

"Ok then, here," He said as he put his hand in his pocket and then took out a key. I was confused.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This, is the key to your new car," He told me, smiling at me.

"What?!" I said in shock.

"The reason you couldn't buy a car was because I went and told the lady that I was gonna buy it for you and asked her to tell you that because I wanted it to be a surprise," He said as his smile grew more and more.

"You did WHAT?!"

"I bought you that car. It's yours now," He repeated and I threw myself into his arms, not believing what he had just done. This was another reason why I loved him so much.

*End of Flashback*

"That dumbass brother of yours has horrible taste. If I were you I wouldn't have taken it," Aidan spat, looking out the window.

"Don't talk about Grayson like that," I warned him, with my eyes still glued to the road.

"I'm only saying the truth. He's stupid and an idiot for ever liking this color," He argued back.

"Ok, stop talking right now," I said. I was getting angrier with every sentence he said.

"Relaaaaaax. I thought you were mad at him anyways," He told me. He really had the audacity to say that?

"Doesn't give you the right to talk shit about him," I spat at him.

"Since when are you about defending nobodies?" He asked. That's it. I slammed on the brakes on the car, causing him to fly forward and almost hit his head on the dashboard.

"Get the fuck out of my car. I'm not gonna be with someone who disrespects Gray-" I started but stopped when he reached over and grasped my arm, extremely tight. "Ow, what are you-"

"Don't you talk back to me. I can talk about whoever I want whenever I want and however the fuck I want. Second amendment you idiot," He spat, pulling me towards him. He let go of me and I saw the red marks on my arm. Those were gonna be there for a while. I continued driving towards our destination but I honestly wasn't in my mood anymore. What did I get myself into?

--

What's up guys!

Hope you like this chapter. Idk what else to say lmao I think I'm not gonna do these as often. Maybe only when I actually have something to say.

What do you guys think of Ethan and Aidan's relationship?

As always, hope you have a good day!

~N