chapter 12 the mansion

Y/Ns p.o.v
We cuddled for a bit then jeff said "how about you guys move in with me and my friends?" Me and liu said jokingly "you have friends?" "I mean we are more like family but eh and yes I have friends!" We laughed then we nodded "sweet! Alright Y/N let's get packing!!" Then we started packing my things. After we were done doing that jeff and liu grabed some of the bags and climbed done, I grabed the rest of the bags and used the elevator like a normal person. When I got to the bottom I grabed my bags and I walked out the elevator and out the door to meet jeff and liu. I smiled and we started to walk "shit" me and liu looked at jeff "what?" "Nothing" we nodded and continued walking.

~when you guys get to the mansion~
"Alright guys I am warning you guys about some of the people in this mansion, there are killers,canniables ect. And I have to warn you not to piss them off or they WILL kill you" "Like some people are ganna scare me! Ha! I'd liked to see that!!" I just nodded. Jeff opened the door and walked into what seemed to be a living room. Me and liu followed. I looked around too see a kid dressed as an elf sitting infront of a TV playing vedio game. I whispered to myself "kid, jeff theres a kid! I wanna hug him!" Jeff looked at me then at the kid and shook his head "that's not a kid, hes just short" I nodde din disappointment the looked some more to see a dude in a black hoodie wanting the elf play. I saw two little girls playing. I smiled and continued looking. After about five minutes I heard someone run down the stairs and seemed to be running into the living room. I saw that it was toby being chased by masky. I giggled which got the attenchen of toby which made him stop, he dropped what he was holding and tackled hugged me "Y/N your here!! I m-missed you!!" I giggled and hugged back. I could feel eyes on me and toby but I couldn't see because of Toby's hair. Soon I was picked up by toby and held bridle style. I didnt mind, he did this to me all the time when we were younger so it's not new. I looked around too see everyone kn tha room looking at us-no me. I blushed and hid and mumbled quietly "c-can you not stare?please?" But the staring didnt stop and this pissed toby,liu,and jeff off. "Assholes stop staring at my sister!!" With that this thing popped up infront of us. "Children who is this?" Jeff the toby looked at the thing "t-this is y-y/n" toby said as he held me close protectively "and this is my brother and my sister" Jeff said as he pointed t liu then me "I'm sully bitches!! Everyone forgets me damnit!" I just stayed quiet, I was scared because this thing was intimadating as all hell.

EJs p.o.v
'Oh hell it's that dude from the cabin fuck!' I looked at the girl in Toby's arms. 'Not ganna lie she's pretty cute wait what the hell am I thinking!?! Agh!'

Ben's p.o.v
'Jeff has a sister? I knew about his brother but I never knew he had a sister, she's kinda hot not lieing,all her curves are in the right places, her eyes are really pretty, damn I would smash that'

Sally's p.o.v
I looked at the pretty girl in uncal Toby's arms. 'She really pretty! Maybe she can be my new play buddy!! Yay!'

Lazaris p.o.v
I looked at the girl in Toby's arms 'she really pretty, maybe she wants to be my friend!! Yay new friend!!'

Toby's p.o.v
'I love the feeling of Y/N in my arms it makes me happy and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in my heart.'

Jeff's p.o.v
'I see they way they all are looking at
Y/N well, sally and lazari look to be excited because I mean new friend but the guys.....oh they touch her they're DEAD!'

(Who do you want to be your love interest?

Toby:

BEN:

EJ:

(Just incase people want someone that's not listed) Other:

Whoever get the most comments/votes will be the love intrest!)