F O R T Y - S E V E N

What?

What did he just say?

"I'm sorry.. Huh?" I asked looking straight into his eyes."

"You heard me." He smiled.

"You- our wedd- this money- Were getting married here?" I asked bringing a smile to my face.

"Is that Okay?"

I said nothing and flung myself into his arms hoping that it would provide a simple answer. He hugged back and pulled me on top of him as he lay back on to the bed behind him.

I placed the money on the bedside table and wrapped my arms under his body whilst he adjusted so he was comfy. Daniel took his hand from my waist and stroked my hair as the other hand traced patterns on my back.

I rested my head on his shoulder breathing onto his neck. It wasn't long before I was asleep and felt Daniel's body slow down.

The next morning was interesting. I woke up to Daniel next me although he wasn't breathing heavily like he would normally when he was asleep. I did nothing and just sat in my bed on my phone.

"Boo!"

I screamed and rolled off the bed and on to the floor. I was fine but I didn't want to portray that.

Being a sassy and stubborn child, I could always fake cry, it helped when getting my own way considering my arguments weren't very good.

I forced tears out of my eyes and buried my head in my knees. Drama queen, I know.

"Ella.. I'm sorry.." Daniel said climbing off the bed and wrapping his arms around my curled up body.

I smiled into my knees and nodded, I was to keep the act up for a little while longer.

"I'm so stupid.." he said sighing. "Boo, I'm sorry."

I bought myself into a laugh and looked up at his cute little worried face.

"I'm fine!!" I giggled.

"Omg I hate you." He said punching me playfully in the arm.

"You love me really.." I said.

"Course" he smiled.

We both walked downstairs and the boys were all dressed and had had their breakfast.

"Ready to go Ella?" Jonah asked, sounding weirdly like my older brother I had dreamt about last night.

"Uh, Uhm. Where?" I asked utterly confused.

Zach walked over to me eyeing the 5000 dollars in my hands and took the money from me.

"Wedding Dress Shopping!" Corbyn said.

I looked at Daniel and then back at the boys.

"You are taking me wedding dress shopping??"

Obviously since I was little I had dreamt of this day. Me going with my mom and finding the perfect dress. This was far from what I had imagined but it would be fun nevertheless.

We all got ready and I kissed Daniel before leaving.

"Get something nice, if it's over budget put it on Jonah's card, I'll pay him back." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled quickly before I was dragged out to the car by Jack and was seated in the passenger seat with Zach driving.

Oh hell no.