Mates? Plural?

I was awoken the next morning to the front door opening and I sat up, looking over the back of the couch to see Puppy and Elijah walking in, the next thing I knew Eli slapped his hand over his eyes upon looking at me and Puppy chuckled. "You're naked Kitten. Did you and Damon have fun last night?" I nodded and regretted it as my head hurt very badly, kissing Klaus as he pulled me close. I didn't pay much more attention than that as he spun around, digging a dagger into Elijah and laying his brother on the other couch. I know Puppy loves his siblings and I know they love him, but I had to agree that them sleeping until the stars help me find Mikael is a good idea. "Damon! Come on, wake up jackass!" Damon startled awake, groaning from the hangover. "Did you 2 drink 2 bottles of bourbon?" He asked upon seeing the empty bottles.

"That was before the bottle of Fireball Whiskey. Why am I awake exactly?"

"We're going to find me a group of werewolves, we need to stop at your house and get your stuff, come on!" That reminded me of what Angel and I did after mating last night.

"The stars told me of your plans...they're rather funny when drunk Puppy." I giggled before pointing to the pile of 3 duffel bags that was basically everything Damon owned.

"You went out drunk?" I nodded and Angel shrugged.

"I don't remember that to be honest. I remember nothing after that bite Dove, you are vicious." He chuckled, rubbing over his collar bone where I had bitten him.

"Yes She is, she's gotten better over the years, it doesn't look nearly as rough as mine did the next day." Puppy told him upon inspecting the mark. "You should know she likes to bite over it on occasion, be prepared." Klaus showed Damon his mark as I was pulled into a vision quite harshly, making me clutch onto the couch which was replaced with 2 hands not a moment later. I saw Puppy's mother cursing him, I saw Tatia and Katherine and Elena...a very alive Elena...I saw Puppy's hybrids going crazy without doppelgänger blood, it was all a mess, as was I when I pulled myself out of the vision. "Calm down Kitten, just breathe, breathe, you're okay, you're safe." I launched myself into his arms, not even caring that I was still naked as hell.

"I saw what the wicked witch did to you all those years ago Puppy! You hurt so much...I'm sorry! I'm so sorry you were alone Puppy!" I was sobbing and he was trying to calm me down, completely confused as to what I was talking about.

"Wait, you saw the past? You saw his mother cursing him?" I nodded to Angels question and Puppy kissed my head.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Lili. It's all okay now, I'm fine. Why did you see that?"

"You need the blood of a living look a like to make your hybrids...The doppelgänger is alive." They both looked stunned before turning to each other.

"Go get her."  Klaus instructed and Damon nodded, taking off.  "Come with me Kitten, we'll get you in a nice hot bath before we leave."  He lifted me and carried me all the way up to our bathroom where he ran the hot water and poured some bubble bath in, knowing it makes me happy.  "I'm going to pack some things for us, you just relax for a bit.  Yell if you need me."

"Thank you Nikky...I love you."  We didn't say it all that often, not really needing to.  Klaus and I knew how we felt about each other, we always had from the day we met, however after that vision I needed to say it and after realizing what I had seen I think he himself needed to hear it.

"I love you too Liliana, always have, always will.  I'm so sorry you had to see that but I want you to put it out of your mind, alright?  I'll take care of everything, just relax."  He leaned down kissing my forehead before leaving me to my bath.

I don't know how long I stayed in there, maybe an hour, possibly 2 but eventually I drained the tub and turned on the shower, washing last nights alcohol smell off of me and hopping out to find clothes laid out on the counter.  I descended the stairs a few minutes later to see Elena hooked up to an IV while Klaus and Damon talked.  "You!"  Elena shouted, making my boys look up at me.  "This is all your fault!  If it wasn't for you everything would be fine!"

"And you would still be stringing the Salvatore's along pretending to love them...if you weren't needed for my Puppy's hybrids I would have killed you the second I saw you in my home.  Consider yourself lucky Elena, you're not dead yet."  She reached her hand out, slapping me across the face and before I could blink I was in Angels arms, Puppy holding Elena to the chair.

"I would like you to understand something Elena.  The number one.  Got that?  It's the number of purposes you serve.  Make sure that number doesn't drop to zero, because the moment you become more of a problem than I'm willing to deal with I will let my Kitten drain you dry.  Understand?"  She had tears streaming down her face as she nodded, screaming as I saw Puppy squeezing her hand and crushing the bones.  "Don't you ever put your hands on my mates again."  I felt his hands on my face a moment later, making sure I was alright, Damon still holding me from behind.

"Mates...plural?"  Damon questioned, unsurely and I giggled as Klaus looked uncomfortable.

"You're a better team than you think.  Angel holds me close in his wings and my Puppy bares his teeth to protect us...mates are mates for a reason."  Damon hesitated, but Klaus didn't, pulling him close and kissing him firmly.

"You're just as much Mine as Liliana is, don't forget that Salvatore."  Klaus smirked before taking the 3 blood bags he had gotten from Elena and moving towards the car leaving Damon stunned, Elena unconscious and me horny...asshole.