Part 1

Cassia Path (Part 1)

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

(AN- THIS IS AN ENDING PATH! MEANING THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 15-PART BASIC STORY OF ENOUEMENT BEFORE THIS ONE... PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED! THANK YOU!)

For the dorms of class 2-A, there are several things that have never happened in their time thus far at UA. It was a rather short list, as having a bunch of teenagers living closely together with superpowers led to some weird damages and reckless actions in an attempt to impress those around them.

The first of these not yet occurred events was an actual villain getting into their dorm to ambush them. And everyone was very happy that this action had yet to occur, as by the time they got to their second year... nearly everyone in the class was fed up by constant villain attacks on their class.

It was beginning to become a joke actually whenever the class went out together. Someone would snicker asking if the small trip to the movies would lead to the next big rescue event or if going to a nearby convenience store to get some snacks would be the next news story to hit the stands that evening.

A joke that also held some truth... as class 2-A could never seem to catch a break. If it wasn't summer camp or the cultural festival... then, of course, it would be at their own dorm rooms. Luck just didn't seem to be on their side at times.

Lucky for them, however, the second not yet occurring event was the one that was actually happening at this moment. And from the looks everyone in the common room were giving the others lazing about... the knocking on their front door was much stranger than anything.

No one usually knocked, just entered by themselves and slammed the door closed, so now that someone, who obviously didn't live here, was knocking and waiting to be let it... no one knew what to do exactly.

Finally, the class president himself paced towards the door, uttering out how irresponsible and rude they were being to their knocking guest, he opened the door. Iida adjusted his glasses, the lights reflecting off them for a split second before he glanced at their visitor.

"Who are you and what business do you have here?" Iida boomed a bit louder than he had meant to.

He hadn't meant to yell or speak in such a harsh tone, but he didn't have enough time to switch from his lecturing president voice to his kind peer voice before he opened his mouth to speak to the girl standing outside the entrance way to class 2-A's dorm.

The girl in front of him blinked, face seeming to try and figure out what emotion she should be portraying at this moment. Iida watched, patiently seeing the girl shuffle awkwardly. She must be a bit nervous after his... 'greeting'.

"Kaminari Denki... is he here?" You spoke, mumbled the last part.

You had no idea why you had dropped everything after your little talk with Hatsume to go and find the electric hero. So when your search of the school and school grounds had proven fruitless, it meant he could only be at one last place after school.