Chapter 8

~Alex~(pic of him on the side)

I stayed with sapphire for two days since he told me about his parents. I remember the call I got from him about how he went into his parents room and found a bloody mess. come to think of it he never really said who did it...but after I came I helped him clean up and we slept on the couch in the living room.

I was up tonight pacing and debating whether or not to tell sapphire that I was with Damien again...if I did it would only stress him out more but if I didn't it wouldn't be fair for either sapphire or Damien so I was stumped....though I couldn't quite ignore the nagging voice in my head that was telling me something was not quite right. I heard sapphire stir andI turned my head to see that he was still resting so I sat down next to him and wiped a strand of hair from his face. He felt my movement and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Something is bothering you." he didn't say it as a question but I nodded my head yes anyway. "Is it Damien? are you worried about him?" "No si I'm just thinking. you never told me who did this." he grew pale and looked away from me. "there is nothing to tell I never saw the person's face." "but you have an idea." "lots of people would love to see my family dead... they were assholes." he didn't say anything else. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Stay with me.... please I can't deal with being alone right now." "okay." sapphire got into sitting position and looked into my eyes before kissing me softly on the lips. "Thanks" he kissed me again and pulled back. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly he gave in and deepened the kiss, licking my bottom lip asking for intrance which i gladly accepted. While his tongue roamed my mouth my hand traveled to his shirt exploring his body, feeling his abs tighten beneath my touch. I knew this was wrong....very wrong but i couldn't help myself there was something about him that was so addicting and i couldn't figure out what it was....then i thought about damien and how crushed he would be but i couldn't stop now i didn't want to stop...what i wanted was sapphire....

~Damien~

I haven't heard from alex in two days and i started to worry so i went to his house thinking he came home and just forgot to call.So i walked next door and knocked a few times before Ms.Song opened with a sinister smile plastered on her face. "Hello damien. to what do i owe the pleasure?" "Um...actually i was looking for alex." Her smile widened and she got a mischievous look in her eyes that made my blood chill. "Actually he's still at sapphire's house..i could take you there if you like." Something in my head told me it was a bad idea to go with her...i should have listened but i just shrugged it off and nodded my head. She went back inside and grabbed her keys after she locked the door, i followed her to the car. Everything happened so quickly one second i was walking to Ms.Song's car and the next thing i know i feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck and then everything went black...

I woke up on a bed surrounded by the smell of fire wood and pine trees, the pain in my neck came to me all at once and i groaned rubbing the back of my neck. "It's about time you woke up. You sleep like the dead." I followed Ms.Song's voice and found her sitting in a chair far off in a corner stairing out the window. "Where am i?" "Me and my husband use to come out here in the middle of nowhere and relax in this cabin. We built it ourselves...yes we would come out here to escape the outside world." Her voiced grew quiet as if she were in deep thought and i took the time to look around. There was a fire place in front of me and a flatscreen tv above it. The walls were made of brick and the door was made of wood. "Now i only come here alone.." "Why did you bring me here?" She glanced in my direction for just a seond and looked out the window in deep thought. "I need you out of the way...like i needed your brother out of the way." "What the hell does he have to do with this!?" She was in my face before i could exhale and grabbed me by my shirt. Then she looked deep into my eyes with a snarl, it was in that moment that i realized this lady was truly crazy. "You are too close just like he was too close...but no more!" She threw her head back and laughed menacingly then looked back at me, insanity now showing in her eyes. "You're going to stay out of the way damien." "What are you trying to accomplish?" "Well that won't be any fun if i told you." she dropped me back on the bed and went to the door looked at me one last time and went out locking the door beind her.

She can't possibly leave me here, in the middle of nowhere but something in my mind told me that she can and she will.......What the hell have i gotten myself into?

~Finally finished this chapter after weeks of writer's block....hmmm so i have no idea how this story is gonna go im kinda winging it well otaaay enjoy mmkay bye