I'm in love with his brother(boyxboy)

I'm sorry i deleted let me in and i couldn't think of anything at that moment but read this new story i'm writing while i think mmkay well enjoy.

Chapter 1

Sweat beaded across his forehead as he did his fifth set of push ups. For some reason he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. He got to his feet with his naked torso glistening with sweat. His basketball shorts hung loosely on his waist, Alexander looked at the clock that read 10pm.

***

Mom and dad still at church hmph probably won't be back until 4 in the morning. I sighed softly and ran a hand through my sweaty hair. "Maybe i should take a shower." i thought out loud while walking to my bathroom and turned on the hot water, stripping off my shorts and boxers and stepping into the hot spray. My muscles immediatley relaxed, sometimes i would stand in the shower and think about all the times i went through my shock treatments everyday every since i told my christian parents about my sexual orientation yeaaah that didn't exactly go well so i have scars all over my back plus there is this really long one from my right shoulder to my left hip. I don't want to talk about that if you don't mind. I felt the water trailing down my back lingering at my scars they still sting from time to time. Whenever my dad would give me my daily "cleansings" i would hear my mother's laughter echo in my head, but there was no humor only a coldness empty sound. I was only 13! my teeth grounded together until my jaw began to hurt and my fist was clenched. "Bastards! hypocritical bastards." I turned off the shower and stepped out putting a towel around my hps. i stared at the reflectionin the mirror and couldn't even tell that the person in the mirror was me. the person in the mirror loked dead, that's how i felt on the inside..dead and empty that's who i am now. sad huh? My feet moved on their own and i headed slowly to my room. I put boxers on and walked to the window and looked at the house next door. Call me crazy but i swear the curtains fluttered but i thought better of it, turned of my light and went to sleep.

***(Damien p.o.v)

I laid in my bed counting the seconds that went by. Headphones blasting in my ears blocking out the disturbing sounds coming from my parents room. 10:59pm i grunted, getting to my feet i put on my jogging pants and snuck out my bedroom window and walked nextdoor. don't ask but i felt as thought i knew the boy nextdoor is that weird? Well when i walked to his house and ranged the doorbell several times a husky voice answered and a boy with nothing but boxers on opened the door and let me tell you, this boy was fine. He had shoulder length blonde hair, yellow eyes, a 12 pac with broad shoulders and don't get me started on his ummmm.....nevermind. When he stared at me it was like he was looking at a ghost which freaked me out and made me blush a little. "Um hi i'm.." "Tristan?" i stared at the boy and lost my voice for a fragment of a second wondering how he knew my twin brother then i thought he probably knew a different tristan. "No actually i'm damien. i was wondering if i could sleep here it's sort of restless at my house." he didn't speak but he did move out the way and waited until i walked in to close the door.

***(Alexander's p.o.v)

So i stared at a boy who looked exactly like the love of my life. He had his icey blue eyes clear like glass, his lean but muscular figure, his messy blue hair and my favorite feature his red lips. My heart pounded hard against my chest as if trying to escape my ribcage. Could this really be tristan? Of course not! our tristan is dead. he died a long time ago remember he died in our arms! wake up alex! tristan is gone and he isn't coming back my subconscious barked at me ferociously and my jaw clenched remembering that terrible day. "Um excuse me?" damien spoke taking me out of my trance. "Sorry you can sleep in my room." i started walking upstairs and i heard him trailing behind me when we got to my room i closed the door and he sat on the floor crossing his legs and looked at his hands (another habit tristan use to have). "Sorry i had to intrude, my parents were quite....disturbing." "No problem it's not like i get much guests." He smile and my insides melted it was the same goofy smile tristan would give me. I always found it so cute. I stayed on the bed and laid down looking at the ceiling. "So...damien right?" "Yeah." "Do you know a boy named tristan?" things went quiet and stayed like that for a long time until i looked at damien and he got this pale look on his face as tears started to form in his eyes. "Y-yes he was my twin brother." he barely got it all out without choking on his sobs but me oh i was quiet reaaal quiet i could not believe what i just heard......well i could but then again i couldn't. who would of thought my neighbor was my ex lover's twin brother. i waited a few long agonizing minutes before i swallowed a big lump that developed in my throat before answering. "What?"

*Hey hey heeeey well i wrote another boyxboy story i hope you like it so here is the first chapter. By the way i would love to dedicate this story to someone hopefully they read it.. mmkay bye