Prologue

Shredder had gone too far. He'd made the mistake of killing Splinter in front of his sons. Now the motive of the Turtles was clear. To avenge their sensei, and end Shredder once and for all. They found the base of the Foot Clan, ready to fight him and his cronies. Along with them were their human allies, April O'Neil and Casey Jones. They were inside his base, and Shredder was sitting on his throne. "Shredder, this ends now!!!!" Leonardo shouted. "Indeed, it does end now," said Shredder as he glared at his foes.

"Foot Clan, ATTACK!" ordered Shredder, and the Turtles fought the Foot Ninjas

"Foot Clan, ATTACK!" ordered Shredder, and the Turtles fought the Foot Ninjas. "GOONGALA!" Casey cried out. Leo slashed with his swords. Raph stabbed with his sais. Donnie, Casey, and Mikey whacked with their respective bo staff, hockey stick, and nunchucks. April attacked with her bladed fans. Leo glared at Shredder and said, "Shredder! Face me, you coward!!!"

"As you wish, boy." Shredder said dryly as the two foes lunged at each other. "You'll pay for Splinter's death Saki!" Leo threatened as his swords pressed against Shredder's claws. "We will see," said Shredder, "for tonight, I will snuff out the last of the Hamato!!!"

Raphael was then fighting one of Shredder's newest cronies. This was a large powerful cyborg, who could easily regenerate and grow back a limb if said limb was sliced off. Leo threw his sword, giving it to Raph. "Thanks bro," said Raphael as he used the sword to behead the cyborg. He then threw the sword back to Leonardo. The cyborg then started to regenerate, its head attempting to grow back. "Not so fast wise guy," said Raph as he then stabbed at the regenerating neck. The bodiless head of the cyborg then said, "WARNING!!! CEASE ALL HOSTILITIES OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!" Raph then stabbed the cyborg in the chest. The Headless Cyborg's chest then blasted a beam that landed on Raphael's emerald green eyes. Raph then screamed in pain, covering his wounded eyes. "Raph!!!" April cried out. "MY EYES! MY EYES!!! IT BURNS!!!" Raphael screamed in pain. Shredder then used this opportunity to kick Raph in the chest, knocking him down. He landed on his shell. Casey ran over to Raph, saying, "Raph, are you okay, buddy?"

 "Casey, is that you?" asked Raphael. "I'm here pal, don't worry," assured Casey as he tended to his best friend. "It is too late," said Shredder, "the cyborg's beams have done their work. It has permanently blinded your brother. Not even Yoshi's ancient healing scrolls can undo the damage." Raphael started hyperventilating, said, "He's right!!! I can't see... I CAN'T SEE!!!" And just like that, darkness.