Versus the End Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

"Having fun!" I smiled.

"Entering orbit in three, two, one!" Harris exclaimed and suddenly everything became calm. I felt my hair float into the hair and I had to hold it down to keep it from moving. All the small objects started to float in the air, including's Spyder's hat and sandwich that he got a hold of.

"I can feel the cold on my skin." Ryan chuckled, amazed.

"I'm not cold at all; must be because of my new powers." I grinned.

"Do we have a sweater mode?" Spyder asked, chewing his sandwich.

"Sweater mode does sound cool." Harris agreed, smiling.

"Do you even know what 'cool' means?" Veracity asked Harris, who didn't respond.

"Now we just have to find where the bloom bombs are coming from," Ryan said.

"I remember Zelda saying something about a space station, but I didn't know why. I'm guessing they are coming from a space station." I explained.

"Veronica's right. A space station." Harris said, looking at his screen.

"Stealthing up!" Ryan informed and the robot became invisible.

"Um, hello? We should probably secure the hold." Veracity reminded us.

"Hang on. I can adjust the gyroscopes and create an artificial gravity." Harris explained

Moments later, everything fell back down to the ground. Mark appeared in front of Spyder and me; he was annoyed by the fact he didn't have a chair.

"Get me a chair!"

We went down to the X-Deck to discuss a way to get into the space station without anyone knowing. If I could teleport, this would be a whole lot easier.

A schematic of the station was projected in front of us.

"Okay, this is the schematic of Harper's orbiting station. The red bloom are all in massive cylinders waiting to be launched. The second level is hallways and an observation deck." Harris explained to us.

"Of course, because it can't be a secret a villain lair without an observation deck." Veracity sarcastically commented.

"Can't you just use your supercharge techno ha-hoo to shut the station down or Veronica can just freeze the place?"

"If we shut down or freeze the station, then Traeger, Zelda, and Harper will know we're here." I reasoned.

"The goal is to take out Traeger and Zelda. That's the only way to free everyone." Harris informed.

"So, how?" Spyder questioned.

"Uh, duh. The X-Weapon." I smiled and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I noticed it was Ryan, who shook his head.

"Yeah, when Harris was insecti-Harris, he smashed it," Mark explained.

"Oh," Harris said.

"That's unfortunate timing." I pointed out.

"If we activate the X-Weapon, it will overload and blow up the robot." Mark continued and I sighed, resting my head on Ryan's shoulder.

"Hmm. My bad." Harris said.

"I didn' t touch the robot, so I'm good," I mumbled to Ryan, who just kissed the top of my head.

"This station as a huge power source." Veracity commented, walking over to the spinning wall that revealed the arm cannons. "If I connect the cannon to the power core, I could probably create an explosion!"