Versus The Infected

Third Person's POV (EV stands for Evil Veronica)

On Caldera

"Mother!" Nikell called out with Dustin trailing behind her. "We need to go to Earth to save Veronica and the planet itself."

"If we don't, we could lose Veronica forever," Dustin added on.

"Don't worry, the Calderian Crystal will help you get to Earth," Willow assured her children. "And I know exactly where you need to go on Earth."

Willow walked passed her children and Nikell and Dustin followed.

"Where mother?" Nikell questioned.

"The Thirty's secret farm," Willow informed and faced her children. "A woman named Violet Anthony will help you."

The children shared a confused look.

"Who's Violet Anthony?" Dustin asked.

"A good friend of mine. She is also Ryan Walker's birth mother." Willow explained and averted her eyes. "I hope she's alright."

"Mommy, are you okay?" Nikell questioned her mother, concerned.

Willow blinked away her tears and nodded. "Yes, darling. Now, you must hurry before it's too late."

The siblings nodded and Willow brought them into a warm embrace.

"Stay safe and save Planet Earth," Willow told her children, before letting them go. "I love you."

"I love you too." The children simultaneously replied. Nikell took out the red crystal and Dustin grabbed his sisters' hand. Nikell rose the crystal in the air and spoke to it.

"Teleport to Thirty's secret farm on Planet Earth."

In a blink of an eye, the two vanished from Willow's sight.

Willow clasped her hands our her chest. "Please be alright, my children."

---

Nikell's POV

Moments after Dustin and I teleported from Caldera we roughly landed on Planet Earth. The Calderian Crystal doesn't give soft landings.

I scanned the area and the only thing I saw was a well.

"Is this the secret farm mom was talking about?" Dustin asked and I shrugged.

"Hope so."

We walked forward in hopes of finding this woman named Violet.

I sensed movement behind me and turned around to find a woman with dark skin and short hair.

I tapped my brother and he turned around.

"Who is that?" He asked me and I shrugged again.

She looked nice but looks can be deceiving. She slowly approached us and Dustin wrapped an arm around me protectively.

"You must be Dustin and Nikell, Willow Caldera's children?" She smiled at us, politely. My brother and I were befuddled by that.

"How did you know?" I asked and then it hit me. "You're Violet Anthony."

She nodded. "You're here to save your sister and stop Traeger and Zelda. Your mother informed me you would be coming."

Dustin and I shared a look and grinned.

"Great," I told her.

She led us into a same village and Dustin and I quickly changed form. The village was small but it seemed friendly.

Not What It Seems (Mech-X4: Season 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara