Let's Save Caldera! Part 2

Veronica's POV

"There has to be some way out of this cell." I paced around the cell, thinking.

Ryan was fully awake now, and was okay. Thankfully, he's not seriously injured. He's still a tiny bit dazed, but overall alright.

"Veronica, calm down. We'll get out of here. The others will come for us." Ryan assured me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

That touch sent a wave of relief through me. I stopped pacing and faced him.

"Yeah, I'm just stressed. Caldera is under attack and I can't do anything to save it." I cried, as I began to bit my nails.

"We'll figure a way out, okay? Just stay calm, baby." His fingers wrapped around my wrists perfectly.

I breathed out, nodding.

"I'll try."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

That made me blush.

"Hey, don't forget about me." Nikell's voice spoke up, which made us look at her. She was sitting on the ground, leaning against the rock wall.

"Don't worry, we haven't." I smiled at her, and she returned it.

Ryan and I joined her, and I just sighed as I leaned my back against the wall. I closed my eyes, with my hand intertwined with Ryan's.

---

Third Person's POV

Zelda walked up to her husband, all proudly and confident like.

"Ah. My wife. How are the prisoners enjoying their stay?" Zurtron asked her, tapping his fingers together, slowly.

She chuckled, evilly. "Quite lovely actually."

Zurtron stood up, smirking. "Fantastic. Now, give me Veronica, I need to have a chat with her."

Zelda nodded, "Will do, sir."

After that she teleported away, and. Zurtron sat down.

"Finally after so many years of searching, she's in my possession." The leader of Zontreck sat back, waiting for his wife to return.

---

Veronica's POV

Ryan, my sister and I, were sitting on the ground. We weren't saying anything at the moment. Nikell was basically sleeping, with her face flat on the ground. Ryan had his eyes shut, but he was still awake.

I was just staring at the ground, thinking about what is happening.

This can't be happening. I must be dreaming, I have to be.

I heard someone clear their throat, making me look up. My hair got in my face, but I could still see who it was.

Zelda.

Ryan opened his eyes, and immediately glared when he noticed it was her.

Nikell was still sleeping.

"What do you want?" I snapped, standing up.

Ryan stood up as well.