Versus the Wolves at the Door

Veronica's POV

My heart was beating at a hasty pace. My head felt like it was getting stabbed. I felt something licking my face and wet liquid dripping on me.

Wait, what?

I shot my eyes open and saw two wolves above me. I yelped and backed away from the animals.

They didn't seem hostile towards me, they just looked bewildered.

I put my hand on my head and groaned. I felt awful, but weirdly enough I wasn't cold.

One of the wolves walked towards me and sniffed me. I flinched but didn't move from my spot. I felt my lips form a smile and reached out to pet the wolf, but I immediately froze when I saw my hand.

My hand was not a hand, it was a red paw. I yelped and pulled it away. The wolf sat down concerned about why I freaked out.

I checked out my paw and saw bright, red fur covering it. I scrutinized my entire body and couldn't believe what I was. I was a wolf.

I carefully got on all fours and looked at the other wolves

I carefully got on all fours and looked at the other wolves. They were sitting there calm and seemed to be waiting for me.

I couldn't find myself to speak at this moment. I was too shocked and confused to do so.

My ears perked up and I gazed at the area where I heard a noise. I walked forward and saw a group of people walking in the distance.

I felt anger form in my body and I growled.

———

Third Person POV

The pack of wolves ran inside the bottom half o the robot to take cover and hid from the two strangers. Veronica couldn't recognize them, but something inside of her felt hated towards them.

The two wolves followed her like she was their leader. Veronica didn't care, she had one job to take care of and that was, to get rid of unwanted intruders.

Veronica spotted the intruders and growled at them. The two were startled by there presence.

"Wolf!" Spyder exclaimed, scared.

The didn't seem to be confused by the oddly colored animal.

The other two wolves appeared next to Veracity.

"Worse. Wolves." Veracity added when she saw the other.

"Are you sure that's the right plural?" Spyder questioned.

"Just hide!" She rushed him, and the wolves chased the humans until locked themselves in a little closet.

Veronica put her paws on the door and barked at them. Spyder freaked out and yelped.

Veracity gave him a look.

"They're wolves, Veracity, I'm not embarrassed about saying 'yeet!' Spyder snapped, terrified.