Versus the End Part 2

Mulai dari awal

"We're too late! They're gone." Harris exclaimed and I groaned.

"No!"

"Harris, V, we're gonna find them. They'll both make a move, and when we do--"

"He just made a move." Veracity informed. "Eqypt just got infected by the bloom."

The screen on Harris's desk showed the bloom infecting people in Florida.

"Flordia just got bloomed too," Harris added.

"How can he hit two places so far apart at the same time?" I questioned, confused.

"Traeger just infected Buenos Aires. Now it's three places." Mark exclaimed.

"Africa, America, South America?" Veracity read off the names of the infected countries.

"You know what this means..." Spyder started. "They hate all continents that start with the letter 'A.' We'd better go to Australia."

"There's only one way they could hit all those places at once." Veracity began. "Space! They're coming from space!"

"Then that's where we have to go!" Ryan declared. "Into space... before they take over the world."

Half of the planet was infected by Traeger and Zelda and it's increasing.

"Guys, they've got control of, like, half the planet now."

"The robot doesn't have a space mod, does it?" Veracity questioned.

Spyder scoffed. "No, because if it did, I would have been to space and the moon. Mooning something. Literally mooning something on the moon."

"At least you've been to my home planet, Caldera." I reasoned with Spyder.

"I mooned one of the moons of that planet." Spyder chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe it could." Ryan turned to us. "I-- I mean, the robot is airtight. And it does have its own oxygen supply."

"Like when we're in sub mode," I said.

"Right." Ryan pointed to me. "And with my super-charge, we can use the jets to rocket us into orbit. Guys, we could do this."

"I'm definitely in; I seriously need to show Zelda who's boss," I smirked.

"Yeah, I'd be pretty excited to give Harper a zero-G smackdown." Mark agreed, getting into a fighting stance.

"And turn Traeger into a puddle of red goo." Harris scolded.

"Okay, so are we doing this?" Ryan asked us.

All five of us nodded as an answer.

"Strap in!" Ryan ordered.

"Uhh, wait, I don't have anything to strap in-"

I went over to Spyder and he flipped out a chair next to him. Leo put this extra chair in for me just in case I needed it.

"The girls got a chair? But Veronica fights!" I chuckled at Mark as I buckled myself up. "Wha-? Harris got a chair, Spyder got a chair! Mark... nothing! I can't-- I can't go into space without--"

"Mech-Xecute!" Ryan exclaimed and then jetted off toward outer space. The robot picked up speed quite fast and it was a blast.

I cheered loudly, putting my hands in the air. "Yeah!!!!"

"Reaching escape Velocity!" Veracity yelled over the sound of the engines.

"Face smushing!" Spyder grunted.