He stopped right before you. The sound of your voice growing weaker naturally lead him to bring you comfort. His hand came to rest on your hip gently while his face looked for the crook of your neck to get to inhale your intoxicating scent. "You deserve everything good in this world," he whispered huskily. His hand moved across your front to reach your other hip and he turned you around slowly. Taehyung cocked his head to one side as he fingers gently tilted your head upward to have you looking back at him. The corner of his lips curved a little when he noticed you were still smiling. "Did you enjoy yourself ?"

Your grin widened a little more as you promptly nodded, your hands crawling up his chest to lightly fist his wrinkled shirt. He pecks your forehead and your grip tightened to have more of him against. He took his time gazing down at you before letting his mouth press tender kisses down your face and neck, deliberately tickling your skin. He feels his chest on the verge of bursting, the sheer happiness flowing bountifully in his veins is unprecedented and overwhelming his senses. Your laugh was the most gracious sound and he wanted to listen to it forever.

"I'm happy for you." He mumbled with a lowered voice, his nose touching with yours affectionately. You let one of your hands reaching his nape and interlaced your fingers with his soft hair.

Your receptiveness and agreeable mood skyrocketed his pulse, adrenaline forcefully filling his being and rousing the beast within him. He did not think twice about it before latching his lips on yours hungrily. You moaned in response and kissed him back in the same manner.

"I'm really happy, love," he grunted with a hot breath but suddenly halted his moves, self-conscious.

You frowned a little, overcome with desire. "What's wrong?"

"I- I'm sorry," he stammered, ready to pull away from you. "I don't know what-"

His eyes widened a bit when you strongly pulled him back to you and cupped his jaw. "Don't stop."

He let out a moan as you claimed his mouth, his heart swelling and sending pleasurable waves down to his groin which was thickening at warp speed. "You want me?"

"Yes, please. I want it. Want you- Now." You huffed in a breathy and almost annoyed tone. "Just, don't stop."

Taehyung growls viciously and hoisted your body off the ground effortlessly. You barely have time to bat an eyelash as he threw you on the bed, hovering over the entirety of your body, his heart melting with yours.

"I won't stop. I never want to stop when it comes to you," he gasped unceremoniously, licking a spot liberating more pheromones for him to drown in. "I love you so much."

The memory dissipates as soon as he hears the Old Wolf's steps getting closer. She had returned with a sack full of things, and he shook his head a little to clear his mind clouded with thoughts of you.

Letting out a strangled sigh, he put the lip balm back into place while observing placidly your now coated mouth.

The woman paid Taehyung no heed as she put blades of weed inside a rusty cup and she hummed with content when it sent a few sparkles flying. She, then, proceeded to take a tiny flask from her inside pocket and drop four droplets of its liquid, unbeknownst to him, smashing the content together with a pestle.

The cup had three holes on its edge, through which small metallic chains were inserted, and their ends were linked to a large silver ring. She hooked her fingers around the ring and suspended the object above your body.

A gray smoke emanated from the cup as she moved it in slow circles above your body and uttered words in an ancient language with closed eyes. Taehyung kept looking at you as he rested his elbows on his knees and pecked your knuckles; silently hoping for your quick recovery.