"It's probably the most important ball...ever. So you girls are expected to be the prettiest there." She says.

"So dresses?"

"Dresses."

"Puffy ones?"

"Very puffy."

I sigh, following her into her office.

---

I wasn't expecting this. Her office is like...my dream room. There's a large desk, a black top with metal shelves holding notebooks. Notebooks filled with papers hanging out of them.

I'd like to see what the room would look like at night, because of the neon glow-in-the-dark paint on her walls. It looks like a...night club, but disguised with a desk and books, and a computer. Different cloths are hung on hangers on the wall to the right, the only wall in the office without any color.

"So, I have a couple questions for you." She says, pulling a chair towards me. She motions for me to sit down, which I do.

"What questions?" I ask.

"Just about your type of...style. I want your dress to really show who you are. I want you to stand out. I even want you to stand out more than the Empress."

"The Empress is my friend. Same with Jessica, Abby, and Jenna. I don't want to fight them on something like this." I say honestly.

A smirk appears at the corners of her lips, "Why is that? Cause you feel you'll win?" She asks. I don't respond. Not because I agree with her, but because I don't know how to respond to that. Taking in my silence, she begins to ask the questions, "Ok, when were you born? Where were you born?"

"Huh?"

"I want to know your birth month, date, time, place. I need to fill out the chart." She says, taking a clipboard with papers on it.

"What chart?"

"This is going to sound silly, but to make sure your dress expresses you I want to know your zodiacs. You may not believe in them, but I do." I pause, but finally I tell her the information to her questions. "Ah, you're an aries." She looks back up at me, "I can see that." She writes something down on her paper, "So, how do you feel about the color red?" She asks.

"Uh, I like it?" I respond, my voice going a little higher in pitch. The next seconds happen so fast I'm not even able to really know what happened, except that she's drawing. Very fast. She goes from different shades of red colored pencils til finally, she smiles as she looks at the paper. Her dark eyes looking from me, and to her drawing she finally turns the board around, showing the beautiful dress.

I take in a breath, "It's perfect."

---

"What do you mean faeries?" Jess asks Katie, her hazel eyes wide as she takes in what was just told to us.

It's been a couple hours since we left with our stylists. Having eating lunch, we all finally are back in our room, but Alli is still getting styled by her stylist who was running late.