Harris gave him a look as he queried, "don't you think you're making this decision for him? It is his choice whether he wants to stay or not. I mean, did you guys ever talk about it?"

"Well, he mentioned it a couple times, but we never really delved into it much," Mark admitted, "we've been so busy doing this that we never got a chance to really discuss it, " He swirled his drink around for a minute, staring into it before continuing, "but no, no he's not going anywhere."

"Mark-"

"He's not leaving, okay?!" The former jock suddenly raised his voice, silencing everyone in the room.

The others glanced at one another in surprise while Mark settled himself down. He grabbed a french fry and quickly plopped it into his mouth. Another person came walking into the room to grab a drink. He was in the lavatory during the discussion. His hand reached for the pepsi. Looking around, he noticed the quiet atmosphere and wondered what the issue was.

"Uh hey guys," He greeted his family in curiosity, "what's going on?"

Seth turned around and tried to return to the good mood they were all in by saying, "just talking about what's next for you guys and what your plans are."

Ryan nodded as he put his drink down. That's when he faced Harper with his arms crossed, making him puzzled.

"What?" Seth asked.

"You really helped us back there," Ryan said to him, "and we're really grateful. But, you know you still have to go to jail right?"

"Oh dude come on," Spyder responded from the other side of the room, "he was a big help. Do we have to-"

"Spyder he's already wanted," Ryan brought up, "if he tries to even walk around the city, they'll arrest him. Better to do it now so they don't find him and do worse."

"It's gonna be bad either way," Spyder defended Seth, "and he helped us. Sure he doesn't have the best track record, but he's changed."

"It's better if we do it this way-"

"Well Mech X4 is gone now dude, so you're not the leader anymore," Spyder mentioned. Ryan shut his mouth, "I think he should stay."

The others were quiet yet again for a bit before Veracity found a way to change the subject. The former pilot was not finished speaking about it, but a sudden tingle distracted him and made sent a silent shiver down his spine. He grimaced and pulled up his shirt sleeve. It was revealed that his veins were illuminating. They were reminiscent to how Tregear had looked, except he contained blue DNA rather than orange ooze. Harper peered over at him and noticed his change in demeanor, prompting to ask, "Ryan?"

The freshman returned the stare, and the two did not know how to react. Almost immediately, the young technopath grabbed Seth's wrist and pulled him upstairs. The sound had everyone's attention as they all looked up the steps, perplexed on what had just occurred. The group of heroes gave one another a glance. One of them noticed that the counter and kitchen was free, which excited him.

"Ooo!" Harris cheered with glee, "good, they left the cheesecake."

He hopped up from his spot and ran over, which made everyone laugh.

(End Of Flashback)

The conversation between him and the kid was meant to be kept a secret. A secret that made him reconsider his previous thought. It didn't surprise him too much. What was to come is the shocking part. And also, Harper did not disagree with the young man's strong point. His crimes hurt people and he deserved to go. However, he did do good things so that could be an argumentative statement. It all came down to this next move. Which I had told you was for him to sneak away and hide from authorities. Not a great plan, but jail was a dealbreaker.
Deep down, the once villainous adult had secrets of his own. One of which involved the male technopath. He couldn't drop the bomb during the celebration though. For one it's crummy and two, he wouldn't know how to explain it. Complicated was an understatement for this situation. Let's just say, these two were face to face long before he turned 14 and 15. It was something only Randall and Violet knew about. Not even Leo was aware. It's better if he were to break it down, but sadly he didn't have the time to.
He left the city altogether. The group gave him a Mech link to stay in contact with him in case he needed help. Enjoying his new life, the billionaire had a home built in the next city over. Greenwood, which does have a woods, true fact. As he was making his way to his new place, something went flying and hit him in the head. The man felt a sting. He pulled it out and realized what it was. He couldn't react since he was starting to lose consciousness. Falling to the ground, the image was fuzzy, but he could see two feet in front of his face. His eyes closed before he could ask who it was.