"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak it's just to horrible." Hermione stated as you crossed the bridge.

"It just got worse." Ron said.

"How could it get-" You cut yourself off when you saw Malfoy, Nott and Crabbe standing behind one of the boulders. Your blood was boiling and your fists started to clench up. Then you noticed Malfoy was holding binoculars. You stormed forwards taking your wand out your pocket.

"Look who's here." Crabbe smirked.

"Ah, come to see the show." Malfoy said.

"You, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"  You shouted pointing your wand at his throat. It was obvious Malfoy was scared. He had his head lifted in the air trying to move but you stayed put.

"Y/N No! He's not worth it." Ron said. You started to back away and was going to leave when Malfoy started to laugh. You span around and punched him straight in the face, which knocked him backwards against the boulder.

"Malfoy are you ok?" Crabbe exclaimed. The three of the scrambled away as if their lives depended on it. 

"Not a word to anyone." You heard Malfoy say to his goons.

"That felt good." You grinned.

"Not Good. brilliant." Ron said. 

-

You four ran down the hill towards Hagrid's hill, but you stopped when you saw Buckbeak laying down in the pumpkin patch. How could a creature like him be dangerous?

"Oh look at 'im 'e loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through 'em." Hagrid sighed. 

"Why can't we just set him free?" You asked.

"They'd know it was me, Dumbledore would get in trouble. Dumbledore coming down you know, when it happens." Hagrid said staring at Buckbeak. "Great man Dumbledore, great man." He continued.

"We'll stay with you to Hagrid." Hermione said standing up.

"No you will do no such thing! They don't want you seeing something like that. No, you just drink your tea and be off." Hagrid ordered. "Oh but before you do, Ron." Hagrid remembered limping over the counter.

"Scabbers you're alive!" Ron exclaimed.

"Now keep a closer eye on your pets Ron." Hagrid laughed.

"I think that means you owe someone an apology." Hermione frowned.

"Right, next time I see Crookshanks I'll let him know." Ron said

"I meant me!" Hermione fumed.

Suddenly something flew past your head and smashed a pot on the table.

"What was that?" Hagrid asked.

"Ow!" Harry gasped. You both turned around. They were coming!

"Hagrid!" You said.

"Crikey, it's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here, if someone sees you outside the castle at this time of night you'll be in big trouble. Especially you Harry." Hagrid explained.

They banged on the door. "I'll be with you in a moment!" Hagrid yelled covering up some sort of creature he probably wasn't supposed to have. They banged on the door again."Quick, quick." He whispered gesturing to go through the back door.

"Hagrid it'll be fine, it will be ok." Harry reassured. You pulled him away knowing he'd be seen if he stayed any longer and stood next to Hermione ready to run.