Happy birthday Jungkook!

Start from the beginning

"Yes?"

"Would you like to take a ride with me?"

"Where to?"

"The hair salon so you can get your hair dyed. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Okay. Let's go."

You grabbed Jungkook's hand, and walked him to the front door so he could put on his shoes. You looked back and noticed everyone started quietly getting everything to start working. You closed the front door, and walked to the car helping Jungkook in his car seat.

"To the hair salon, mommy!" Jungkook declared happily, making you laugh.

"Whatever you say, king," you say, starting up the car and pulling out of the driveway and out of sight.

***

"How are the decorations coming?" Jin asked, Jimin and Tae who were blowing up balloons in the living room.

"Pretty good," Jimin said, adjusting his glasses.

"Yup," Tae said, fixing his hearing aid. "We hung up the streamers and the banner with the help of Namjoon-hyung."

"Where is he?" Jin asked.

"I think upstairs," Jimin said, tying the balloon.

Jin made his way upstairs, and saw Namjoon carefully wrapping up the gifts that were bought the day before.

"Did you break anything yet?" Jin asked, laughing at his own joke.

Namjoon just smiled.

"N-no, I-I didn't," He said. "I'm a-almost
d-done. I only h-have a few m-more to g-go.
I-I believe h-hyung(Hobi) is up h-here t-t-to."

"Okay," Jin said. "I saw Yoongi downstairs anyways."

Jin goes into Namjoon and Hoseok's room and found him writing stuff on paper.

"What are you up to?" Jin asked.

"Since I'm in charge of the games and everything else fun," Hoseok started, "Im thinking about games we can play with what we have at home."

"Can I see?" Jin asked.

"It's a surprise."

Jin rolled his eyes, and he walked out the room and around Namjoon, and downstairs. He noticed Yoongi was asleep on the couch.

"Wake up," Jin said, shaking him awake. "Why are you sleeping?"

"I already finished everything I was supposed to do," Yoongi said. "I added all the songs Jungkook like in a playlist, and I set up the speakers and the tv for any  games."

"Well you can't just sleep the entire time," Jin said. "Help someone else with their tasks. Or keep watch and answer the door for any guests mommy invited."

"Fine," Yoongi said, rolling off the couch.

He went to the front door, and the moment he got there he doorbell rang. He opened the door to reveal Lisa.

"Hey guys," Lisa said hugging the little kids. "Where is (Y/N)?"

"She is out with Jungkook," Yoongi said.

"Okay," Lisa said. "Where do I put my presents for Jungkook?"

"On the table in the living room," Jimin said, showing her the way.

After putting her gift down, she helped with the decorations. Soon, more people showed up and more helping hands helped finished getting the house ready for Jungkook to return to.