Chapter 7- Let me take care of you, okay?

Start from the beginning

Time skiiiiiipppp till... lunch break.

Finally... Now I can finally... where is Uraraka? Iida isn't here either... wonder where they are... wait a second.... Iida and Uraraka missing? Ooohhhh~ I better leave them alone~ I smirked slyly. Well then... who could I eat lunch with...
"Midoriya." I spun around only to find Todoroki behind me. Oh! Maybe he wants to eat lunch with me.
"Yes, Todoroki-kun?"
"I was wondering if you would like to join me for lunch." He said in his usual monotone voice. Guess I don't have to ask him myself anymore.
"Sure!" We went to the lunch room and sat at the table Todoroki usually sat, together with Shoji and Kouda. I guess they sit together since none of them really talks...
"Oh? Midoriya? How come you're sitting here today?" Shoji suddenly asked.
"W-well, Todoroki-kun invited me to have lunch with him." He looked at Todoroki suspiciously, but then returned his eyes on me again and, supposedly, smiled under his scarf (or mask. Whatever you want it to be).
"I see. Well, you're welcome here anytime."
"I'm glad." I huffed out, relieved.
The break was interesting. Todoroki was asking me questions about myself, and he sometimes gave his own opinion about different things. Even if he doesn't show it, he can be a pretty talkative guy.
When we got to class, I found Uraraka and Iida chatting at Iida's desk.
"Oohhhhh~ how are you guys doing?~" I said with a smirk plastered in my face.
"Izu-kun! We're fine! How was your break?"
"Well..." I put a fake sad expression on. "I was kind of sad when I found out you guys ditched me... But nooow, I think I know why, so it's fine." I smiled again.
"I-I uh...." Uraraka tried to reason. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay, Uraraka. I get it." Then I wiggled my brows, so only she could see. She started to blush.
"I-Izuku! What are y-you talking about?" She stuttered out.
"Nothing!" I said innocently. I then went to my desk, just as Midnight-sensei came in.
As the class went by, I remembered about Kacchan and started to worry more and more. I can't wait for the classes to be finally over...

Teim skip. (I bet you guys are already sick of this)

School was almost over as I noticed something really strange... today, I couldn't spend any time with Uraraka or Iida, and Todoroki was overly social with me today... I wonder what's going on with them... Maybe Todoroki is helping them spend time together. Yeah... That makes sense! So since they spend so much alone time together... this means... they are a couple! Oh my god! Maybe this is why she was late. But where was Iida at that time? Hmmm... maybe he came a little later than her on purpose. Waaaahh! I can't wait for them to tell me directly!

I was on my way home when I thought. I wonder if Kacchan has any medicine... I mean, any normal person would have, but knowimg him he would say something like 'Me? Medicine? What do you think I am, a whimp?' or so.
I finally reached my place, which was now empty. Guess mom's already at work. I went in my room and changed. I should text her...

To Mom
Mom. Can I go to Kacchan's? He's been sick today and I should give him his homework. Which is an excuse. I really just want to take care of him.

From Mom
Sure sweetie. And if you wanted to take care of him, you could've just said so. She.... knowssss.

To Mom
I... thanks mom!

From Mom
No problem, Izuku. Just make sure you don't get a cold too! Bye!

To Mom
Okay, I will. Bye!

Okay then. Should I now take some medicine with me... or? Ah, screw it. I have a feeling I'll have to take some.
After I sorted out some medicine for colds, I shoved them all in a bag and left.
As I finally reached his place, I knocked at the door, waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I was prepared to knock again when the door slowly opened, only to reveal a red-nosed, teary-eyed Kacchan (no. He wasn't crying. It's just the fever). This is worse than I imagined.
"Deku...? What the *achoo* fuck are you doing here?......" he said wiping his nose with a tissue. He really doesn't know how to take care of himself!
"Well, I brought you homework, and sorry to say this Kacchan, but today I'm taking care of you, and I don't care what you say." As soon as I finished his eyes widened.
"Deku... you little shit... I don't need your fucking help! I can *achoo* take care of myself perfectly fine." As if.
"Look at you Kacchan. You look awful! I am not leaving you alone. You are going to let me help you wether you like it or not, like the friend I am!" I said crossing my arms.
"....Tch. I'm not getting rid of you, am I?" He said slowly.
"Nope."
"Ugh... Whatever." He then went inside without closingthe door, which I assume meant 'come in' so I did, closing the door behind me. I loomed around only to find paper tissues, soda cans, and snacks on the couch and on the floor. And NO medicine.  He did not just eat all those things today now did he?! Without any medicine? DOES HE NOT CARE ABOUT HIMSELF AT ALL? A vein just popped on my head.
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" I shouted, very very pissed at him.
"The fuck you yellin' for, De...ku.." he stopped as soon as he saw my expression. I cracked my knuckles, and smiled. A deadly smile that is.
"Kacchan~. Since you definitely dont know how to take care of yourself, let me take care of you now, okay?"

I'm so. Sorry. Like... I haven't uploaded in like... 5 days. Even thought I do have a one week deadline, ya know... I feel bad, since it's not like i had a problem, it's more like... ah, fuck it. I was a lazy shit. That's all.
I don't really have anything else to say, just that I'm sorry, and thank you for the reads!
Word count:1870 (longer for you my gaiz)
That was all.
BYE MAH BEBY LLAMAAAS!