Silence. Nothing really was in this room anymore. He was leaving tonight, and there's nothing anyone could do. Justin turned facing me now, knowing there wasn't long till he jumped in his car and left me forever. Stratford. Canada. 

"WAIT!" Justin jumped out of his thoughts and looked at me in a panicked way. "Oh, sorry. Um, you're not leaving me forever... I've figured everything out".

Justin looked so excited, his whole face was like a little child on Christmas. "HOW?!"

"Well you and your mum will visit your grandpa and grandma right?! So, you'll see me" I said, matter-of-factually.

Justin's face looked full of disappointment. "Only on big holidays like my birthday". 

"Oh". I said, my voice choked up with sadness again. Justin let out a small laugh and stroked my cheek while letting out a deep sigh. I looked right into his eyes, oh how I wish I hadn't wasted my time with him. Why did it take so damn long to figure that I love him? Woah. I've never used the L word like that before! I dont love Justin do I? See! Its his bloody last day, and I STILL don't know. I hate myself. I really do. 

"Justin... Thank you. For being my best friend. You really were there for me like no other person ever was before... and I'm really sorry". Justina's eyes were brimmed with tears, he was obviously doing his best not to cry. 

"Why-- Why are you s-s-sorry?" 

"Because I love you... and I fell in love with you at the wrong time" I whispered, though Justin heard. 

"Charlotte Amelia Brooks" Justin said, while looking into my eyes, with his face very close. "I love you, too. Its never too late Charlotte. Rather late than never, right?" then he kissed me. Brushing his lips lightly against mine while his hands cupping my face. His kisses were so perfect. I pushed up against him more, which only deepened our kiss. I don't care how many people said this before, or how cheesy it sounds, it really did feel like we fitted together perfectly. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I happily obliged. My hands wondered up from his neck to his slightly tousled hair, tangling my fingers in his hair. 

 If I had the chance I would stop and just live in this moment forever.

"Um- J-Justin?" Patties small voice asked. Snapping me out of my daze me and Justin jumped away from each other, while Justin was looking at his mum expectantly, I was looking at the floor embarrassed. "Its time to go". 

My heart sunk. Justin stood up and held his hand out to me. We walked very slowly down the stairs and outside. I couldn't explain how I felt at this moment. I felt sad, shocked, I couldn't grasp what was actually happening. 

First I dropped Justin's hand and walked over to Pattie giving her a small hug. "Have a great time in Atlanta, Pattie" She gave me a weak smile and sat in her car. I just stood there, with Justin behind me. His arms came around my waist and he turned me around and pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. 

He looked down at me, and game me a smile. "I really love you Justin" I whispered,

"I don't have to go Charlotte, say you want me to stay and I will!" 

"Don't make this harder, Justin. You have to go. Do it for me. Please". 

"I really love you too". Then he kissed me one last time. It was firm, and as we broke apart a tear trickled down his cheek, while I was already in floods of tears. He got into the car and he tried to give me one last smile. I watched the car go all the way till I couldn't see it no more. Then I walked back to my own house and back to my room. Collapsing into my tears.

Good-bye Justin,