God I Hate Keith

"Let me go!" Lance screamed as he struggled to get away from the boy's grasp.

"Not today McCain, it's the first day of school and I'm asserting my dominance." Replied Keith. Still rocking that mullet from middle school. He and Lance used to be best mates, but Keith got jealous about how attractive girls found him.

"I'm kind of busy here could you let go?"

"Not today buddy. It's my year now and there isn't nothing you're gonna do to stop me."

"You see that's your problem, Keith. You think everyone has a vendetta against you. But if you want beef I'll give you beef!"

Lance forced himself out of Keith's hold and retaliated with an elbow right to Keith's left eye.

"You're on McClain!" Screamed Keith and retaliated with three huge punches to Lance's midsection. Spit started flying out of his mouth like in the movies. But it happened in real life.

Lance got pissed off. Keith picked a fight when no harm was done. Lance obviously couldn't let him get away with this. He jumped on top of Keith and started laying his fists into his face. In the background you could hear kids screaming "Fight, fight, fight!" Like they were at a WWE or UFC show.

Before anyone else could get hurt, a hand grabbed lance by the collar and pulled him up from off of Keith. It was principal Shirogane. Coming to the rescue at the right time.

"Mr. McClain. Mr. Kogane." Principal Shirogane said. "Come see me in my office, IMMEDIATELY!"

"What's going on over there?" Katie was curious about the fight going on. She watched one boy jump on top of the other and punching him like there's no tomor-

Wait...

IS THAT LANCE?

Her crush was in a fight. Katie was extremely worried that Lance didn't get hurt. He looked to be handling himself well. But... there was always a but. What if he did get hurt? What if he got suspended? Maybe even EXPELLED? She would never get to see him ever again. That just couldn't happen. He was making this school year tolerable. He was the reason she would would be willing to come back.

Suddenly, the principal got a hold of lance who was throwing hands like nobodies business. The fight is over. Katie let out a relieving sigh. Lance was still in deep trouble though.

"I dont want this to happen again, understand me McClain?"

"Yes sir Mr. Shirogane."

"Now out of my office."

Lance walked out of the office and watched as Keith made his way in. Keith gestured a thumb across his neck as if to say, "You're dead."

"Oh thank goodness you're ok!"

Lance felt somebody squeeze his body in a vice-like grip. It was kind of hard to breath. Was it hunk? No hunk towers over Lance. He looked down. His face went from it's normal shade to a bright pink.

"Its HER!" He thought.

To Lance's surprise it was Katie from 1st period. The girl he liked. As in like liked.

"Oh hey, it's you!" Lance was finally able to say.

Katie was really squeezing tight. Almost as if she forgot who it was.... Lance. Her face turned into a bright red. She let go.

"Well yeah," she responded. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Wow thanks."

"Yep no problem."

They were silent for a minute until Lance finally spoke up.

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?"

Katie's mind went to la la land. It was like a dream come true. Just her and Lance. Together. By themselves. It wasn't exactly a "date" but close enough.

"Yeah totally I dont have anything else better to do." She meant that literally.

"Tomorrow then?" Lance replied.

"Tomorrow."

Notes: Well I'm disappointed in myself. I'm always the one to complain about my favorite writers going on hiatus but I just did it. I finally understand what people have to go through when they've gone on hiatus. Like either the network won't fund the show or they've got other things going on. I've been trying to focus on school and stuff and I've come home tired so I dont have the motivation to write again. I'll try harder to update more. Also sorry this chapter was trash. It seemed like a good idea at first but it just turned into a filler arc that nobody likes. Sorry y'all. I'll start working on chapter 5 right the fuck now.