Lawless x reader ( lemon)

Start from the beginning

As the guy pulls you up, he kisses your hand and then lets go. As he does this, you stand there with ' wtf ' on your face.

"So your, 're my new eve," The guy said

"New what???" You say

"Listen, cutie. I'm Lawless of Greed, the 5th servamp," The guy named Lawless said to you.

You slightly blush at the word ' cute but shake your head off that through

"So... What are you?"

" Well, when you decided to take me in and keep me, I'm yours."

You still needed more than that.

"Ok, well, you named me Spear, so when you did that, the contract was made but not fully complete."

As Lawless said that it made sense now

"So what do you mean not complete???" You say and with this lawless explains again

"Oh, so I only have 24 hours."

"Yep"

You then remember the item you gave him we'll, the hedgehog

Which was a black mask

"I made my decision," You yell at him

"Oww can you like not yell," He said, but you don't care at this point. Lawless took what you said and smiled.

You blushed and looked away when you felt a hand pull you to look at the vampire.

As he bites you, it isn't like he murdered your neck but just was gentle with you at the time. Lawless didn't know that doing that would lead him to so much more.

A year later

Y/n was walking home from work when three guys stopped her

"What do you want," You say, but the three guys just smile and grab you hard on the wrist and pull you to a dark alleyway.

'Man, why can't I kill her' I think and flip throw the channels for a minute. I stop and look at the clock and look at the front door waiting for my lovely eve to come.......  "That's strange she's never late???"

As the three men Connor you, one of them pulls out a small knife.  You try to kick the guy with the knife away but the other one slaps you hard across the face.

"Now let's begin," The guy said, about to stab you.  Y/n waited for the impact but nothing came.  She opens her eyes to see lawless in front of her.

lawless was holding the guy with one hand and, with the other one, punched him in the stomach. The guy steps back a bit.

Time skip to lemon

Y/n was in the shower sitting on the floor, just letting the water fall on her. She knew from the beginning when she met Lawless. She was in love.

As you get out, you realize that your clothes are not in there with you.

Lawless was on the couch, just doing the same thing. He knew he had fallen for you.

In your room, you drop the towel and are about to put your panties on when you hear a sound by your door. 

You turn to see Lawless stepping backward with a red face and a bloody nose 😶😶😶😶😶😶😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Both of you just stand there waiting for one to Make the first move

"Law... Lawless... Can I... Say something" You try to speak, but you don't look up

Nothing?!?!?! 

You want to look up but can't when a pair of hands pull your head up to be met with the servamp of greed.

The next thing that happened was a pair of lips on yours

For a second, you didn't know what to do, but Lawless told you

Kill me now, lemon now

Lawless pulls you closer to him. You are very much still naked, but that didn't stop Lawless drop anything.

Lawless kisses down your neck, finding your sweet spot, and attacks it for a bit, then he decides to make you his and bites your neck in a sedative way. 

You moren a bit, and then lawless stopped, which got you scared

But Lawless pushes you down on the bed and hovers above you.  Then he smirks and kisses down your whole body, which gets you more excited

"Lawless" You try to say something when you feel something down below

You stop not wanting to look when something made you scream in pleaser

Lawless was making you weak and he had all the power to make you scream his name.....

When he stopped, you felt a bit unhappy when all of a sudden, he took his clothing off.

You were a blushing mess when you felt him in you

When a pink-haired guy walks in the room and stops to see.........

"BELKIA, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Omg 1288 words