Lawless x reader ( lemon)

Y/n was walking to who knows where when a small Heghog came running up to her. This is before Lawless meets licht 😉

"Hi, little guy," Y/n said as she kneeled down to the small adorable hedgehog.

"What's up, little one."

'Of course, animals don't talk,' you say to yourself as you stand up and was about to walk away when the little thing follows you home.

Y/n walks into her house, still not realizing that a certain animal is with her.

'Ok, now to go to bed I say and walk to my room and close the door

Lawless POV

'Man, she dumb,' I think and turn to my human form and walk around for a bit when I have a great idea 😉😏😈

Y/n POV

I woke up to a bang and then a crash, and next, that sounded like glass breaking. 

I get out of bed and grab a pencil ' I'm going to die,' I think

I open my door a bit and peek into the hall. Nothing??? 

I take my first step and try to be quiet as possible when I get to where I hear the noise. I see nothing but glass.

I then hear a whimper and pull out my pencil but drop it when I see the cute little hedgehog from this morning.

It's hurt

I step close to him and bend down to pick it up when it hisses at me

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you," I say

'Please, I know you're not, but I am lawless said to himself

As y/n picks up the hedgehog, she holds it close to her chest and walks to a bathroom and puts him down, and then leaves to get some stuff.

When you get back, you see a man with light brown hair or could be blond with dark brown tips at the end......

He had red glasses on him, so he didn't see you, so you backed away when the floor made a sound, but the bathroom door was not fully open, so when Lawless heard it, he turned back.

When nothing happens, y/n pushes the door open a bit and sees the little guy. 'That's weird.

"Hmmm, your so cute for me to just let you go," Y/n said

"I know I'll keep you...  And name you spear short for Shakespeare," You say when a bright orange light comes out of nowhere and goes around your wrist and one on spear

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?"

You yell when the hedgehog turns to lawless.

"Hello, my lady," Lawless said while holding his hand out for you to take it

"Hello, my lady," Lawless said while holding his hand out for you to take it. See, when the light came, you flipped your shit and fell on the floor.

Y/n takes his hand. 'It's so soft and warm~~~~~~ stop talking nonsense. There is a crazy person in your house.'