"You're a jerk, you know that?" I feel him laugh. "You're a jerk and a stupid idiot, but for some reason I can't hate you. Which is why I forgive you Andy." Andy squeezes me tight before letting go, a half smile playing on his lips.

"Wow Cas, if I didn't know any better I would think you were confessing to me!"

I nudge him in the shoulder with my elbow, pushing him away. "In your dreams, jerk." I roll my eyes at him and we get in his car.

We've been driving for a few hours by the time I decide to ask where we're going.

"Hey, Andy? Where exactly are we going?"

Andy looks over at me. "You're about to find out." I raise an eyebrow, but Andy just pulls the car over near a trail. He then opens the door for me to get out.

"Why exactly are we at a trail in the middle of nowhere?"

"We're going to follow that said trail to where we'll be training." I give Andy a confused look, but before I can say anything, he starts whistling a tune. For a minute I can't believe what I'm hearing. Two horses neigh in response to his whistle, then trot over to where we stand already saddled up.

One of the horses is dark grey, black in colour and stops right in front of Andy. "Hey Misty." He pats her muzzle affectionately. The second horse is a boy that is golden brown in colour, with a white mane and a white patch on it's right eye.

"Cas, that's your horse." Andy sees me admiring the horse and smiles. I look over at him, surprised. "Really?" Andy nods and helps me climb atop my new horse.

"Hm. What should I name you, boy?" I stroke his muzzle as I think aloud. "You could name him Andy." Andy suggest and I roll my eyes. That's when my horse nudges Andy with his snout, knocking him over flat on his butt. "Ooh. I think I like this horse. He's got spunk." I smile as a realization hits me. "That's it! I'll name you Spunk!"

I smile to myself as I take in my great idea. I found a name that fits both his colour and personality! I hum to myself as I stroke Spunk, already forming a bond with him. Andy just looks at me,after he climbs atop his own horse, and shakes his head. "Misty, I think we've lost her." Andy whispers to his horse, but loudly, so that I can hear him. Spunk and I both turn his way with a glare. "Oh boy. Cas, you've raised a monster horse. Congrats, I didn't think that was possible!"

"Andy, are you whining because you were defeated by said monster horse?"

"I'm not whining. I'm crying for the people of the future who're gonna feel the wrath of your horse!" Andy acts scared and empathetic as if he can see those people right in front of him. I roll my eyes.

"If the bibloods can be defeated by a horse, then the world was doomed from the beginning." I turn my horse towards the trail and urge him forwards with my knees. He breaks off into a trot, leaving Andy in the wake of his dust.

"Hey, wait! Cas! You don't even know where to go!" I laugh.

"Then stop whining and catch up!" I yell teasingly behind me as I urge Spunk to go faster.

"I'm not whining!" I shake my head and speak into Spunk's ear. "He's totally whining, isn't he boy?" Spunk neighs and throws is head back in what I take to be a nod of agreement.

"I heard that!" Andy yells and he catches up to me, riding beside me. I look over at him and roll my eyes as he flashes me a half smile.

"So, you going to tell me where we're going yet?" I ask Andy as we continue riding down the trail. "I'd rather just show you. Come on!" He presses his knees against Misty and they take off down the trail. Jerk. I urge Spunk to follow after him and after about an hour of riding, he urges Misty to a stop at a campground surrounded by woods with a lake and a mountain in the distance.