The House and The Feather

Isabel smiled at Christina. "I see that Lilly really likes your toes." She said. As soon as she said something, Christina let out a small laugh. Isabel looked down to see Lilly's fingers going between Christina's toes. Lilly looked up towards her mother and giggled while still playing with Christina's toes.

"Lilyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahasbeenahahahahahahahahahahahahahadoingthihihihihissincewemetahahahahahahahahahaha." Christina giggled as she wiggled her defenseless toes.

Lilly suddenly stopped and got up. Christina watched Lilly walk towards her mother while she was regaining her lost breath. She managed to hear whispers between Lilly and Isabel, but she wasn't able to make anything out.

After a few minutes, Isabel turned back to Christina. "Can you put your feet on my lap?" Isabel asked her guest.

Christina agreed, smiling at Lilly's mother. She repositioned herself so that her feet were on Isabel's lap. "Why did you want them there?" She asked.

"Lilly wanted to play This Little Piggy with your toes," Isabel explained.

Christina felt her face get hot at the request. She quickly regained her composure and let out a shy giggle. "Sure." She said as Lilly sat next to her mother.

As soon as Lilly touched Christina's first toe, laughter escaped her lips. "HahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed as Lilly wiggled each toe individually.

By the time Lilly got to Christina's pinky toe, she was laughing loudly. And then, Lilly scribbled her fingers all over Christina's soles. "HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed as she wiggled her foot. She managed to keep her feet on Isabella's lap.

Lilly stopped and began again on the other side. She was enjoying making Christina laugh, even if she didn't get a break. Christina's laughter kept getting higher as Lilly played with her toes again. It skyrocketed when the last piggy went home.

After the second time, Lilly stopped and let Christina breathe. "You ok?" Isabel asked as she kept a hold of Christina's feet.

"Heheheheyeahahahahahahahahah." Christina giggled while catching her breath.

"Then be prepared," Isabel warned as Lilly began to play with both of Christina's feet at once.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIWASNTREAHAHAHAHAHAHADYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed as she felt each toe get played with. When Lilly reached the end, Christina's laughter grew louder.

Lilly stopped after a few seconds, satisfied with the tickling session. Isabella giggled with her daughter. "Mind if I have a turn?" She asked the panting Christina.

"Suhuhure," Christina said while giggling, recovering from the tickling. Isabel giggled at her response before wrapping her arms around Christina's ankles.

"Can you get those from your room?" Isabella whispered to Lilly. Lilly nodded and ran off towards her room.

Once Lilly left the room, Isabella began tickling all over the bottom of Christina's feet. The woman laughed and curled her toes. "HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAITTICKLESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASOBAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed louder while trying her best to move her feet away from her tickler.

"It's supposed to." Isabella teased as she kept tickling Christina. Christina laughed loudly as she squirmed. She began to try to pull her feet away from them but was unable to.

After a couple minutes of tickling, Isabella stopped and let Christina go. The young woman giggled as she left her feet on Isabella's lap. As she recovered, Lilly came back with two feathers in her hands.

"I got them!" Lilly exclaimed as she happily ran to her mother.

"Thanks," Isabella said as she took the feather. They both twirled it around in their hands as they waited for Christina to stop laughing.

Once they heard her stop giggling, Isabella took hold of Christina's ankles again. "You don't mind if we go over your feet one last time, right?" Isabella said.

"Go right ahead," Christina said as she tried to stifle her giggles. She wiggled her toes in anticipation.

Isabella and Lilly smiled as they began to run their feathers all over Christina's feet. Christina began giggling at the light sensations that she felt running up and down her feet. She tried to cover her mouth with her hand, but the feathers slowly made her giggles louder.

The mother and daughter kept gliding the feathers all over Christina's feet. After a few minutes of the feathers, Christina began laughing from the feathers teasing her senses.

After a while, she was crying from the laughter that the feathers forced out of her. Isabella and Lilly traced the feathers all over the bottom of Christina's feet. Christina was thankful that they stopped soon after.