Chapter 1

(A/N)

Hey everyone! So this is my first story (YAY) and I'm sorry if it sucks. Lately I've just been inspired to write something so I thought I might as well. This is a sidemen story with all members of the sidemen in it. Please leave a comment if I've made any mistakes (there will probably be a few because I'm not the best writer, but I'm planning to get better so don't worry! xD) ANYWAYS, onto the story I guess!

*******************
Lily's POV:

I woke up to to sound of my aggravating beeping of my alarm clock. I grunted in annoyance and slammed my hand down on the plastic box. As you may be able to tell right now, I am not a morning person, but who was? Today is the day that I start my new school which I wasn't happy about because I'm also not a people person. I always end up making myself look like an idiot by saying something ridiculously stupid.

I'll most likely end up sitting by myself all day but i don't care because any thing is better than the dump that is my old school. My old school is the reason I'm moving actually. You see back then I was bullied a lot because I didn't have many friends. In fact the only friend I had was my really old friend called Jade but to be honest the only reason we were friends was because our parents knew each other when they were kids. Jade had bright blue eyes and bleach blonde hair. She was slim and tall and just overall beautiful and she was kind of like my idol. I wanted to be her much like the other seventy girls in our year. However, this was in year 7 and now we are in year 10 and I don't even have jade anymore.

If you're wandering what i look like I have dark brown, thick hair and light brown, dull eyes. If you ask me, I'd say my hair was my best feature. I am a medium size - not too small, not too big. And I'm fairly slim except I have quite chubby cheeks which I hate. I'm pretty sporty and I love playing video games which adds to the list of why the girls in my year thought I was a weirdo.

I went downstairs to see my mum and dad sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper whilst eating toast. My mum looks nothing like me but I have my dads eyes. I grabbed a waffle from a plate and ran upstairs. I got ready in about ten minutes as usual since I don't wear make up, I brushed my teeth, grabbed my boring white school bag and walked down our spiral stairs. We actually had quite a big house which was pointless since there was only three of us and it's not like we ever have guests.

"Bye Mum, bye Dad!" I yelled lazily.

"Bye sweetie! Have a nice day and make some friends!" My jolly mum replied.

"Easier said than done..." I whispered to myself.

And with that I hoped on the bus and made my way to my new school.

***********************

Simons POV

"Hey Simon." My good friend Dylan said me. He had bags under his eyes and he was yawning over and over again making me yawn also.

"Hey Dildo" I said with a wide grin in my face.

"Dylan" he mumbled giving me the evils at the same time.

I started to chuckle but I stopped as soon as our form tutor came in.

"Good morning Mr. Wells" our form said in unison in a zombie like tone.

Mr Wells was small with glasses and wore his trousers up to his belly button allowing us to see his hairy ankles. I shivered at the sight.

"Today we have a new student with us," he said almost squeakily with his right arm pointing at a girl I couldn't really see because she was standing behind him from my angle. "Come on step forward, don't be shy!"

As soon as this girl stepped forward my heart dropped. She was beautiful, I couldn't help but stare.

"Hi, um I'm Lily" she said quietly.

"Okay Lily go sit next to Simon over there in the spare seat."

I gave her a friendly welcoming smile and she smiled back.

******************

Lily's POV:

I sat down in my seat and turned my head to Simon who was writing something in some paper and the next thing i knew, something bounced off my cheek. I opened up this scrunched up piece of paper and read it.

So, you come here often?

I looked at Simon again who was wiggling his eyebrows at me jokily. I laughed out loud uncontrollably and slammed my left hand over my mouth. The class looked at me but fortunately Mr Wells didn't see. It looks like I might actually have a friend this year. I smiled to myself.

And that was how I met Simon Minter.